Paypal Account Limited. PROBLEM SOLVED

Party Monger

Skilled
So I received 500$ from a client on paypal. And right after, Paypal has limited my account saying -

Begin a limitation review

02-Aug-2014 Provide proof of delivery Please confirm that the merchandise was delivered.Waiting for your response

02-Aug-2014 Provide Invoices Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemised lists of goods sold and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.(Alternatives available)Waiting for your response​

The funny thing is, I have explicitly listed my services as software related. And secondly, when it asks me to provide delivery proof for a list of transactions, the list is empty. LOL

I'm kind of confused here, why they'd do that and how to sort this out. Dont even deal in invoices as most stuff happens on Email. My account is verified personal account, so is the the person's who transferred.

Are there any alternatives to paypal that work like a bank transfer without PMSing all the time?

The client must have paid using the option, Payment for goods.. That's how a lot of people scam in general I'm saying.. Since you can't prove that you delivered / shipped the software..

The client must have paid using the option, Payment for goods.. That's how a lot of people scam in general I'm saying.. Since you can't prove that you delivered / shipped the software..
Oh damn. What do I do in this case? I sent them the complete email conversation and that it was an advance payment.

Oh damn. What do I do in this case? I sent them the complete email conversation and that it was an advance payment.

Just email paypal that it was payment for software based digital service and not for goods.. And what for their response.. Apart from that I don't know what else we can do.

Just email paypal that it was payment for software based digital service and not for goods.. And what for their response.. Apart from that I don't know what else we can do.
I mailed them that with the whole email conversation which they can read to their heart's content. It has the estimate with detailed working and breakup.

Called them sometime ago, lady was decent and put it up for review detailing my arguments. Said they will get back to me in 24-48hrs. Looks like we customers are at the mercy of their whims.[DOUBLEPOST=1407141866][/DOUBLEPOST]So called their rep yesterday, uploaded the conversation to their resolution center, nothing happened.

Then messaged https://twitter.com/AskPayPal on twitter and they got the problem solved. :D

Last edited:
Back