Paypal Gateway - New RBI Guidelines " Are We Doomed "

Re: Paypal.......did the new rules implement??

kuduku said:
guys just want to confirm that can i transfer funds from my Indian paypal to my cousins US paypal account ?

the transfer will be funded by my credit card linked to my paypal

both paypal accounts are verified

thanks
Yes offcourse you can :) ...

archat68 said:
Today only.
Satan said:
Same here. Used my PayPal balance a while ago and worked like a charm.
Looks like they have finally implemented it. :( Was trying to make a payment today and was greeted with this

36JtJ.png

^ Even though I had a positive PayPal balance, they were charging my CC for the transaction. So clicked on the funding options link and it showed that message.

guys,i have 313 usd in my paypal which came through refund.

now i am trying to send normal way through paypal,it wants to charge my credit card.

when i tried to send moneey through email to seller.

same thing.

what do we do?

pratikb said:
guys,i have 313 usd in my paypal which came through refund.

now i am trying to send normal way through paypal,it wants to charge my credit card.

when i tried to send moneey through email to seller.

same thing.

what do we do?
Add a bank account to your account and withdraw the USD to it ... no other options available

^ sorry Looks like Paypal Implemented the RBI Guidelines.

We cannot do anything except withdraw money from our paypal accounts.

Its time we start to look at other alternatives. I for one haven't found any good ones.

No matter how much you have in your paypal you cannot pay for anything except through credit cards/ direct from bank account

this RBI has ruined my life since march.

its obstructing me in ebay.

its obstructed me even for exam fee payment.

thats even more ridiculus,

i have to pay off my fees of 920 usd.

great us people dont have cvv no. field in their system,everytime i try ,transaction declined.

i sent official authorissation form that also declined.

now if we go to go daddy.com ,it works without cvv but here in legitimate business,no cvv no transaction.

its like very very irritating.

just dont understand what rbi is getting through this non sense.

our government cant get money out from swiss banks and all as it is their corrupt money.and this regulatory body is ruining its citizens who pay their regular taxes.

its so unfair.

I need someone to help me in making payment via paypal i need to get seedbox dont have paypal account nor credit card

If someone can make the payment i'll do a NEFT to his account

Another workaround is to open non-India PP account, and transfer your Indian PP balance to that account.. I have two PP accounts, the other one is US one - which can be used for making payment through PP balance..

dinjo said:
I need someone to help me in making payment via paypal i need to get seedbox dont have paypal account nor credit card

If someone can make the payment i'll do a NEFT to his account

I can help as I need to dispose off my PP balance ..

trigger said:
Another workaround is to open non-India PP account, and transfer your Indian PP balance to that account.. I have two PP accounts, the other one is US one - which can be used for making payment through PP balance..
How can you get the non Indian account verified?

archat bhai,

what will be fastest way to pull down monry?

which bank will have fastest service,

i have axis bank and state bank account,

where should i take money?

Back