Paypal Gateway - New RBI Guidelines " Are We Doomed "

i did withdraw all my funds to axisbank.

i was allowed to withdraw 312 out of 312.99.

lets see how soon it comes through.

also now that i have added my bank account as well in this paypal,

can i use it for paying on ebay?

guys,

my fund withdrawl is shown as completed on paypal,

but its not reflecting on my account?

why so?

what can i do?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

how do they verify when they transfer funds?

pratikb said:
guys,

my fund withdrawl is shown as completed on paypal,

but its not reflecting on my account?

why so?

what can i do?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

how do they verify when they transfer funds?

I have also transferred some amy to my bank account but shows trasanction completed I haven't got any funds in my bank account also just wait for 5-7 days it will show the amount in your bank account as international transfer takes time to get credited to your bank if you don't receive the funds within 5-7 days just contact until then wait for the Amy to arrive in your bank account

PayPal sends the money by NEFT. The money will be credited to your account1-2 working days after it shows the 'Completed' status.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

do i need a credit/debit card to get funds in my paypal account or just a bank account is enough now??

And do they deduct some amount while transaction?? IF yes then how much??

hey guys , i need some guidance here ...

I won 5$ through Lockers , and same has been credited to my Paypal account. Now the thing is minimum withdrawal amount is 10$ ! One of my friend has won 5$ too , so we thought of clubbing two and then withdrawal but to send money to another Paypal account we need to give credit card details . Neither of us have credit card and Indian Visa Debit cards are not acceptable ... What should we do now ??

Dont wanna lose 5$ :D

Back