Paypal personal transfers

vbhoj74

Disciple
Hello Guys,

I'm claiming around USD 45 from a company in the US for shipping their product back for replacement under warranty. They are trying to send me a personal transfer which is not happening. I guess personal transfers using paypal in India is stopped. Any ideas how may I get this money ?

you can ask them to do a direct bank transfer from their bank to yours. you will have to provide swift code and maybe IBAN number for your bank.
Other option is western union.

Have you registered your bank account with paypal? You need that to receive money.

Yes bank A/c is registered & verified.

you can ask them to do a direct bank transfer from their bank to yours. you will have to provide swift code and maybe IBAN number for your bank.
Other option is western union.

Hmm, have never used either of the options. I'll have to ask the bank to give me the Swift/IBAN code I guess. Or maybe I'll just ask them to transfer the money to a friend in US with paypal.

In india only swift code works iban system does not work here for bankwire transfer

Tell them yo sent as services and it would auto withdrawn within 1-2 from your paypal aaccount to your connected bank account on paypal .

Search here : http://www.ifscswiftcodes.com/SWIFT-Codes/
Not all banks or branches are SWIFT-enabled,however you should be able to get your $$ to any of your bank's branch which has it.
Sometimes IFSC code is also required.
Call up bank CC to cross-check this since different banks might have different methods to get this done.
And do let us know once you get it :)

Back