Paytm mall imac pro huge discount. Is it true?

3dsugar

Disciple
I see heavy discount on iMac Pro on Paytm mall.

Check out this product on Paytm Mall!

Buy Apple iMac Pro MK462HN/A 8 Core Xeon /32 GB/1 TB/27 inch/macOS Sierra/8 GB Online at Low Prices in India - Paytmmall.com

Anyone purchased Apple items from paytm mall? I see heavy discount on IMac pro here
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji33.png

Will it be safe buying? I wonder how such heavy discount
emoji848.png

Any idea about this? It's heavily discounted.. 4,15,00 MRP
They're selling at 1,31,500 how is this possible..
emoji33.png
Shall I buy from here

FYI, I've got ipad (28k), laptop (50k) and countless other stuff from paytm.
The site is decent with unmatched offers. Never an issue except 1hdd sent in plastic >.<

EDIT BY TH: no need to spread your dislike of certain political parties and supporters here. Please stick to non-political conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what ever happened to Boycott Chinese things ?
Just Google who has invested in paytm.
Apart from that business model is suspect..its profit and.loss do not get reported. Who is funding them an Why. How can they afford to give 2_5_10_20% discounts.

FYI, I've got ipad (28k), laptop (50k) and countless other stuff from paytm. Their owners might be sanghis, but the site is decent with unmatched offers. Never an issue except 1hdd sent in plastic >.<
same. listings look suspicious as **** and I will never buy from them (because no direct customer care) but I have friends who ordered iphone 7plus and iphone 8's without a care in the world and got them with good 10k discounts at times

Apart from that business model is suspect..its profit and.loss do not get reported. Who is funding them an Why. How can they afford to give 2_5_10_20% discounts.
google didn't invest in paytm afaik.

Paytm is funded by alibaba and few other VCs. But in future, I think paytm will be taken over by alibaba. (alibaba btw we have to assume gets funding from chinese government)

Moreover, those illiterates have listed iMac Pro in the laptops section :meh::meh:

Seller' name is Reliance Trends, Greater Mumbai. But Reliance Trends is actually garments store

same. listings look suspicious as **** and I will never buy from them (because no direct customer care) but I have friends who ordered iphone 7plus and iphone 8's without a care in the world and got them with good 10k discounts at times
The listing is wrong. It happens everywhere. On paytm some stuff is very popular and its listed properly. Other stuff not so much. Easy to find such things like the OP.[DOUBLEPOST=1528265463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since when is taking their money supporting them :D

I have bought Sony 43" 8200E for 75k with a 10k discount 3 weeks back from Paytm mall. I was also very hesitant but finally decided to try my luck. and the item was genuine, confirmed by sony technicians. The minimum price I got is in chroma which was for 76k. Everywhere else, it was costlier. I would suggest to check with customer care, and the policy of returning if it is not genuine.

I see heavy discount on iMac Pro on Paytm mall.

Check out this product on Paytm Mall!

Buy Apple iMac Pro MK462HN/A 8 Core Xeon /32 GB/1 TB/27 inch/macOS Sierra/8 GB Online at Low Prices in India - Paytmmall.com

Anyone purchased Apple items from paytm mall? I see heavy discount on IMac pro here
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji33.png

Will it be safe buying? I wonder how such heavy discount
emoji848.png

Any idea about this? It's heavily discounted.. 4,15,00 MRP
They're selling at 1,31,500 how is this possible..
emoji33.png
Shall I buy from here
I have beenshopping at paytm mall for a long time now. They are very strict with the vendors and have a very customer friendly approach. Return policy is ver very good too .... better than amazon at times. Only thing is that voice contact with CSR is tardy. E-mails get promt reply though. They stick with the price even if misprinted or return your money fast. Hope this helps

Back