PC configuration for 40k

aashish07

Disciple
hey guys..im an engineering student and i was about to buy a new system..so i need your advice..heres my requirement based on ure template

1 Q: What is your budget?
40k to 42k max

2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
nothing

3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
none

4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
1. Intel core i3/i5(if an i5 rig can be achieved in 40k) only..im not against amd but i would prefer an Intel processor :)
2. 4gb ddr3 memory
4. 500gb harddrive seagate/WD
5. Monitor 22†(SAMSUNG/Benq SUGGEST)
6. Graphic card
7. PSU
8. DVD Writer sony/samsung/lg
9. cabinet

5. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Mumbai ....( LAMINGTON ROAD ) possibly pc guide or prime,whichever offers me the cheapest deal :D
6. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
1. No

8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
1. Watching HD movies
2. surfing/downloading
3. will be working on graphics in the future so suggest me a gpu for it..wont be doing any gaming on it

9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
nopes

10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
no gaming

11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
nothing in mind

12. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
1. nopes.

13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
1. Windows 7

PLEASE suggest a configuration even if the budget exceeds 40k by a little..thank you

i5 - 750 10.2k
Intel DH55TC 5.3k
4(2*2GB) 1333MHz Kingston DDRIII RAM 6k
500 GB WD Blue 2.3k
Benq G2220HD 7.6k
Sapphire HD4850 6.5k
Corsair VX450 3.8k
L.G. GH22NS30 /Samsung SH-S22F SATA DVD-Writer 1.1k
CM Elite 310 1.5k
TOTAL ~ 44.3k

Back