Budget 0-20k PC for 15k Budget

+1 for the G3220. I'm holding out for it as well.

There may not be much of a difference between the G2020 and this one, but I've been hearing good things about the Intel HD Graphics 4400/4600, so the combo will be great. Considering your budget, onboard gfx is what you'll get and this should make it worthwhile.

if suppose G3220 is available than which motherboard goes with it ? (VFM cheapest)

The only way out here is to get a new CPU with a used monitor. Say an old CRT - you should get them for less than 1K. Throw it away when you have enough to spare for a new LCD.

On another note, consider an entry-level laptop, which will come with a dual-core processor powerful enough to accomplish all the tasks you've mentioned. I recently put 4GB DDR3, a 64GB SATA II SSD and Windows 8 on a two-year old Toshiba Satellite C665 with a 2GHz Pentium P6100 and it's such a screamer right now, I wonder why I'd ever want to get a faster machine. (I game only on the Xbox and iOS.)

I had bought this for mom for around Rs. 19,000 from Flipkart. Currently, the cheapest is an Asus at 18.5k, but that has a lower-powered AMD C60. I haven't personally used a Fusion APU machine before, so I don't know how it compares to the Pentium. A friend just sold an Asus with a newer Pentium dual-core for 15k, so they're around.

For
1) laptop the problem is low connection (like sata6 usb3 etc etc so can't use existing hardware) ..
2).. It is costly on repairing hardware (for upgrading and changing replacing stuff)
3) They have problem in heat dissipation.
4) the processor perfomance is low (T VERSION) you can check benchmarks
many but that will be enough

But it is good option for the OP still i think a second hand CRT monitor for a while is okay.
and he can go with this (if no existing hardware is there and no plan on upgrade

As I iterated in a different post - SATA III/SATA 6Gbps is not needed since no HDD can use that much bandwidth.

No one upgrades laptops unless its RAM or HDD/SSD. Processor upgrades are extremely rare.

Heat dissipation - many laptops have this issue - so use a cooler underneath.

Processor performance - you get what you pay for.

That aside - a desktop is what you should go for.

How about these options:

This is a full desktop with a 16.5" LCD and a 160GB HDD and it costs around 14,649. Some coupon will probably shave off 500 more.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-DE...CORE-2-8-GHZ-2-gb-160-GB-DVD-15-/171088394644

This is another option with a 500GB HDD, but it comes with a CRT monitor. But it's only 12k (before coupon), so you can get an LCD (around 4k on eBay). I think this guy is ready to sell the desktop without the monitor too.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Desktop-Personal-Computer-in-perfect-running-condition-for-sale-/171135399724

Back