Budget 41-50k PC for casual gaming and everyday use.

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 50K-55k for the whole rig.
  2. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Ryzen 2400G.
    • Motherboard - MSI A320M Gaming Pro
    • GPU - No GPU
    • RAM - 8GB*2
    • Monitor - No idea of any brands.15k budget. Want a FHD or 1440p if it fits.
    • PSU - Antec or Seasonic
    • HDD- WD 1TB Blue
    • SSD- Any 120gb for the boot drive
    • Case- Please recommend
    • Peripherals- Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L Combo RGB Keyboard and Mouse, Mem-chanical Switches and Zoned Brilliant RGB lighting
  3. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • It will be final rig.
  4. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi
  5. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  6. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies
  7. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • CS:GO
  8. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. FHD
  9. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  10. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

Please recommend which PSU to buy and of how many watts. Also a good case.

Last edited:
I would very seriously consider a 4K monitor, the difference is huge from full HD, and prices have come to the affordable segment. Save up if you have to, but 4K is a must if you plan to keep the system for a long time.

And I would go with RAM at a minimum of 16 GB, 8 GB will fall short with multiple applications and multitasking.

I would very seriously consider a 4K monitor, the difference is huge from full HD, and prices have come to the affordable segment. Save up if you have to, but 4K is a must if you plan to keep the system for a long time.

And I would go with RAM at a minimum of 16 GB, 8 GB will fall short with multiple applications and multitasking.
Firstly I am not gonna use a dedicated GPU so no 4k gaming, second the mobo can not output 4k resolution through HDMI, third is the cost, so I am gonna stick with a FHD panel.

RAM prices are hell lotta increased right now so maybe i will upgrade in the future if the prices settle.

Firstly I am not gonna use a dedicated GPU so no 4k gaming, second the mobo can not output 4k resolution through HDMI, third is the cost, so I am gonna stick with a FHD panel.

RAM prices are hell lotta increased right now so maybe i will upgrade in the future if the prices settle.

You don't really need a GTX GPU for 4K media playback. I'm using a GT730 on one of my HTPCs. That thing cost me around 7K a few years back, and made a world of difference for media playback over the on-board CPU/GPU combo.

4K monitors are also in the affordable range, starting around 25K on Amazon.

Either way, if you are going over 24 inches on the monitor then do consider 4K, full HD is ok on anything lesser.

You don't really need a GTX GPU for 4K media playback. I'm using a GT730 on one of my HTPCs. That thing cost me around 7K a few years back, and made a world of difference for media playback over the on-board CPU/GPU combo.

4K monitors are also in the affordable range, starting around 25K on Amazon.

Either way, if you are going over 24 inches on the monitor then do consider 4K, full HD is ok on anything lesser.
25k will exceed my budget by 10k so right now I cannot consider it buying.[DOUBLEPOST=1530982587][/DOUBLEPOST]Decided the case- CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES 100R MID-TOWER CASE CC-9011075-WW

But still can't decide the PSU. Looked for Corsair CX 500w but its mostly out of stock. And also having second thoughts about the mobo. How will MSI B350 pro vdh be?
[DOUBLEPOST=1530983651][/DOUBLEPOST]I will appreciate few quick replies as I have to buy within this month.[DOUBLEPOST=1530984183][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I am looking for a monitor with in-built speakers with atleast 2 HDMI ports.

Last edited:
Because you're going for AMD APU anyway I would suggest the LG 22MP68VQ/P which will cost a little over 9k. It has FreeSync, FHD, IPS and also has slim bezels. If you want a bigger size screen you can check it's bigger variants like the MP23/MP24 (iirc).
Regarding the PSU, not sure if it will still be available but Seasonic has Eco series. Prices have increased a lot over the years though so they might be more costly than Antec's.
For SSD: Do not go for "any" SSD. Get the Samsung 850/860. DO NOT buy other SSD's unless you're brand loyal. Samsung makes the best SSD's with value.
Case: depends on how much you want to spend. Cheaper models especially those from Deepcool/Circle etc have serious quality issues. If you want a more refined product Corsair 100R/200/Spec, CM N200 (I love this one btw) and few other models should be decent choices.
Peripherals choice is subjective.
Also I am looking for a monitor with in-built speakers with atleast 2 HDMI ports.
I don't recommend it. Get proper 2.1 speakers. Don't have to cost so much. There should be a lot of speakers in Nehru Place. Edifier, F&D, Logitech, Creative etc.
but 4K is a must if you plan to keep the system for a long time.
Nah. 4K is overrated. When even 1440p hasn't even become a proper mainstream yet how would 4K?

Antec & Seasonic are no longer an option for psu as all their models currently available here are either end of line/discontinued products or are inferior to latest models from Corsair.As of now the best budget psu is Corsair latest CX450/550/650(not CX450M etc) & above that it is TXM & RMX series.You can get CX450/550 from mdcomputers.in as costtocost in Nehru place usually is out of stock for latest CX series.
https://mdcomputers.in/corsair-cx450-80-plus-bronze-cp-9020120-uk.html
CX550 is currently out of stock though but a good 450W is more than enough for this system even if you decide to get a 1050Ti/similar card later.

Just wondering, what MHz of RAM are you going to get?
I am planning a similar build, but everyone told me, that I need atleast 3000 MHz RAM to fully utilize the Ryzen APU capabilities.

And 3000 MHz RAM is crazy expensive.

I was also deciding between G4560+1050ti and 2400G for a primarily CSGO build.
Cant really see the point of a 1050, is what is a CPU intensive game.

Has panorama UI changed anything over scaleform?

I was also deciding between G4560+1050ti and 2400G for a primarily CSGO build.
Your concern should be the stuttering, not the average fps. I too used to play CSGO a lot. While graphic details aren't really important for CSGO the stuttering will be a pain in the butt! Trust me on this one. Especially if you play competitive and your rank is MG or higher. I would suggest a fast 4C/4T. Can be Ryzen 3/5/whatever non-APU's or i5's (even older i5's does it for CSGO and Dota2 and other "esports" titles). For competitive CSGO I absolutely do not suggest any compromises. If you're worried about the budget you can get a used older gen card. They still handle CSGO just fine.
Playing a lot in cafe systems have taught me that lesson.

final config pc 2018.png View attachment 76053 buying the ryzen 2400 this weekend mostly components have been finalized picking up frm primeabgb. check the attachment :)

That hyper 212 led is only red right? Since rest of the components are RGB, this may affect the "light" looks - but if ypu don't care, thats okay ;-)
Unless you are serious about overclocking, you may want to go with an AIO with RGB to complement other comps, however choose the one compatible with Asus Aura so that you have single spurce of control.

Also if serious about RGB, imo Gkill trident z has more of that RGB spread area than Adata one ;-) pricewise and performance should be similar

Last edited:
That hyper 212 led is only red right? Since rest of the components are RGB, this may affect the "light" looks - but if ypu don't care, thats okay ;-)
Unless you are serious about overclocking, you may want to go with an AIO with RGB to complement other comps, however choose the one compatible with Asus Aura so that you have single spurce of control.

Also if serious about RGB, imo Gkill trident z has more of that RGB spread area than Adata one ;-) pricewise and performance should be similar
thanks for pointing that out shall go with coolermaster ma620p RGB cooler :) . yes adata rgb has been on my list its 3000mhz i think :)

finalised the components after so much r & d here it is

(PRICE FROM NAGESHWAR INFOTECH LAMINGTON ROAD

AMD RYZEN 5 2400G PROCESSOR WITH RADEON RX VEGA 11 GRAPHICS - 12550
GIGABYTE B450 AORUS AMD AM4 MOTHERBOARD - 8900
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB DDR4 3000 MHZ MEMORY 5650
SEASONIC S12II SERIES 430 - 4450
DEEP COOL D-SHIELD V2 MID TOWER - 2600
COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 LED TURBO CPU COOLER RR-212TR-16PR-R1 - 2650
TOTAL - 36800/-

WILL THIS BOARD SUPPORT 3000 MHZ RAM OR I SHOULD STICK TO 2666 MHZ ?

thanks @vyral_143 for helping me in finalizing the psu :), found out that seasonic has 2 service centre in mumbai - lamington and vasai
any suggestions let me know :)

finalised the components after so much r & d here it is

(PRICE FROM NAGESHWAR INFOTECH LAMINGTON ROAD

AMD RYZEN 5 2400G PROCESSOR WITH RADEON RX VEGA 11 GRAPHICS - 12550
GIGABYTE B450 AORUS AMD AM4 MOTHERBOARD - 8900
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB DDR4 3000 MHZ MEMORY 5650
SEASONIC S12II SERIES 430 - 4450
DEEP COOL D-SHIELD V2 MID TOWER - 2600
COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 LED TURBO CPU COOLER RR-212TR-16PR-R1 - 2650
TOTAL - 36800/-

WILL THIS BOARD SUPPORT 3000 MHZ RAM OR I SHOULD STICK TO 2666 MHZ ?

thanks @vyral_143 for helping me in finalizing the psu :), found out that seasonic has 2 service centre in mumbai - lamington and vasai
any suggestions let me know :)

Hi, did you bought? how is your experience with system over all performance?

Hi, did you bought? how is your experience with system over all performance?
no man wasnt able to finalize the system due to seasonic psu availability .. also wanted a cabinet that fits my computer table.. finally picking up nxt week waiting for the corsair rgb case i:D

no man wasnt able to finalize the system due to seasonic psu availability .. also wanted a cabinet that fits my computer table.. finally picking up nxt week waiting for the corsair rgb case i:D

Ok, just let us know here your final purchase and experience with system when complete all setup

Back