PC for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amol

Adept
Here's the configuration

AMD 64 2800+ clawhammer cpu

Asus K8N nf3250GB AGP 8x board - (With bill and warranty - claimable in india - bought june 2005 - warranty valid for 3 years on both cpu and mobo. ( So 2 Year + warranty left)

Twinmos 1 gb (512 * 2) - Branded Twinmos PC3200 512*2 DDR 400 Ram ( matched modules with the same serial no., compatible with Dual channel mode) (stock volt - 2.5v)

Bought July 18/05 - warranty remaining - 2 year +

Samsung 17" 753S monitor - bought jul 2002, no warranties left (working without problems)

Seagate 80 gb HDD 7200 RPM , PATA (bought march 2005, - warranty claimable in India everywhere, for 5 years, no bad sectors, and working in perfect condition.)

Powersafe 400 W PSU

Front Blue LED + 2 USB front connection cabinet with cooler master silent blue LED fan - Powersafe - 400 W Power Supply Unit (24 pin)- (true 400W for server level power supply) - you need 400 W minimum if you are planning to use it with the latest m/bs and CPUs + ATX cabinet (frontech with Blue LED in front start button, and front 2 USB connections, handle above to carry it around) - the cabinet is barely 1 month old, in brand new condition and the PSU bought in Aug 2005 - has national warranty of 3 years.

LG 4167B DVD-RW/RAM drive - Buying date - 12/12/05 - warranty valid for 1 year, barely written 4-5 dvds with it. Comes with bill and warranty.

LG 16X DVD ROM drive - bought in aug 2004. No warranties remaining now. working in perfect condition.

Samsung 40 X CD burner - 4 years old - Bought 2002 Dec - no warranties, got it repaired once, and kept in box because of no use -

EVGA 6800 AGP 8X video card Evga Geforce 6800 128 MB AGP 8X video card - bought from the US, used 7 months, 2 year warranty claimable in the US, but not locally. New price in the US - $180

M-Audio DIO 2496 studio soundcard - costs $100ish in the US, but is discontiuned now, probably one of the most reliable pieces of hw ever used, never gave problems with anything at all, but lacks HW acceleration. But amazing sound clarity

Altec Lansing MX 5021 Speakers ( probably the best high end speakers you can buy in india after Klipsch Promedia for 2.1) - bought in march 2005, no warranty left now

Reason for sale - not gaming these days and a laptop would better suit my purpose. Also moving abroad soon.

Expected price Rs 33k + shipping

Will let you know as the sale goes. Prefer to sell everything at the same time, but if i find customers for all parts separately, then i would consider selling them.

what would u be expecting for the monitor and the LG DVD Writer....Please provide the individual prices ....thanks

OK..i think i will edit the entire post and put a priority of selling the parts along with individual prices.

Here's a copy of the post above.

AMD 64 2800+ clawhammer cpu

Asus K8N nf3250GB AGP 8x board - (With bill and warranty - claimable in india - bought june 2005 - warranty valid for 3 years on both cpu and mobo. ( So 2 Year + warranty left) - Expected price Rs 6200

Twinmos 1 gb (512 * 2) - Branded Twinmos PC3200 512*2 DDR 400 Ram ( matched modules with the same serial no., compatible with Dual channel mode) (stock volt - 2.5v)

Bought July 18/05 - warranty remaining - 2 year +

Expected price - Rs 3500

Samsung 17" 753S monitor - bought jul 2002, no warranties left (working without problems) - i am trying to sell this locally, since shipping is a problem.

Seagate 80 gb HDD 7200 RPM , PATA (bought march 2005, - warranty claimable in India everywhere, for 5 years, no bad sectors, and working in perfect condition.) - Rs 1500 + shipping

Powersafe 400 W PSU

Front Blue LED + 2 USB front connection cabinet with cooler master silent blue LED fan - Powersafe - 400 W Power Supply Unit (24 pin)- (true 400W for server level power supply) - you need 400 W minimum if you are planning to use it with the latest m/bs and CPUs + ATX cabinet (frontech with Blue LED in front start button, and front 2 USB connections, handle above to carry it around) - the cabinet is barely 1 month old, in brand new condition and the PSU bought in Aug 2005 - has national warranty of 3 years.

Rs 1500 along with cabinet + shipping, + a free Coolermaster Blue LED Silent fan

LG 4167B DVD-RW/RAM drive - Buying date - 12/12/05 - warranty valid for 1 year, barely written 4-5 dvds with it. Comes with bill and warranty. - Rs 2000 + shipping

LG 16X DVD ROM drive - bought in aug 2004. No warranties remaining now. working in perfect condition. - Rs 500 + shipping

Samsung 40 X CD burner - 4 years old - Bought 2002 Dec - no warranties, got it repaired once, and kept in box because of no use - Rs 450 + shipping

EVGA 6800 AGP 8X video card Evga Geforce 6800 128 MB AGP 8X video card - bought from the US, used 7 months, 2 year warranty claimable in the US, but not locally. New price in the US - $180 - Price - Rs 6600 + shipping

M-Audio DIO 2496 studio soundcard - costs $100ish in the US, but is discontiuned now, probably one of the most reliable pieces of hw ever used, never gave problems with anything at all, but lacks HW acceleration. But amazing sound clarity - Rs 2500 + shipping

Altec Lansing MX 5021 Speakers ( probably the best high end speakers you can buy in india after Klipsch Promedia for 2.1) - bought in march 2005, no warranty left now. Rs 6500 + shipping

am intrested in RAM, will u sell it or wait for other components to sell first?

and can tell me waht chips are used in that RAM? :D

^Mtec CADT!!:eek:hyeah:

same ones i almost bought but amol recalled the sale!!:(

Seems like Twinmos don't like me!!:rofl:

First Amol, then Dhiman!!:p

Ok..i will post the priority of selling the parts too.

1) Video card

2) speakers + soundcard

3) DVD rom

4) CD burner

5) Powersupply + cabinet

6) mobo cpu ram

7) HD

8) monitor

Amol,

I'll take the PSU+Cabby, and DVD-ROM Drive. For LG and Samsung drives I've seen lot of em having problems with the door. ie. it doesn't open/close when u push the button. Sometimes it takes more than one try and sometimes u need to manually push the tray to close it. Do any of your optical drives have that problem? And could you please post a picture of your cabinet?

"Rs 1500 along with cabinet + shipping, + a free Coolermaster Blue LED Silent fan" - I am not quite clear on what that means-are shipping charges included? If not please give me the approximate shipping charges.

I'm also interested in the CD Burner and CPU/MoBo. I've sent you a detailed PM regarding that.

Scramjet said:
Amol,

"Rs 1500 along with cabinet + shipping, + a free Coolermaster Blue LED Silent fan" - I am not quite clear on what that means-are shipping charges included? If not please give me the approximate shipping charges.

Ok...sorry for that. It means, i will provide cabinet as described above with a free cm BLUE LED silent fan 80 mm. The shipping charge will be extra.
It will be best if you buy all components bundled all together, the whole box will be fitted with the mobo cpu along with both the drives.

Will post pics of my whole PC along with the components separately the next week.

I am looking to sell the vid card, scard and speakers first, since i can hold off buying the laptop for a while.

hi amol a question about the sound card...

can it be configured to output to headphones as well as monitors for mixing purposes???

You will need a RCA splitter for that. Configure the outputs to stronger +4db outputs for using it with pro level monitors, and headphone amplifier. The card is exactly the same as M audio Audiophile 2496 except that it is made for accepting Digital inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back