PC Gamer Mag in iNDIA.. ??

As we all know there is no PCG available officially in our beloved country..
i checked out their website and got to know that they do provide international shipping, indeed.. :hap2:
but my concerns are if i'll get charged by customs everytime i get the new issue..?? :huh:
i'm really confused about it.. or are their any other way to get that mag..
anyone having this mag by any source or something plz do reply..

no, i don't have much dough, just limited pocket money with lots of kharchhas so i can't spend a huge amount of money.. :(
and plz.. don't talk abt reading it on the net.. that just doesn't have that feel..
but plz do post ur opinions and any innovative ideas to get it so that i can console myself.. ;)

Better buy old of PCG issues from Magzine stores, there are some big stores in Delhi, Pune and Mumbai where you can get PCG (but not the latest issue it would be like a month or three old) for around 500 - 700 /- this is how I get em :p

Though I have stopped buying PCG as all what I need can be found on net, for gaming information you can try the following websites:

GameSpot:Video Games PC PlayStation 2 Xbox 360 Wii PS3 GameCube PSP DS GBA PS2 PlayStation 3

Kotaku, the Gamer?s Guide

GamesIndustry.biz - games industry news, features, and jobs. (though you won't be able to use all the features of this site but you can get a Freelance/Student a/c)

Hope this helps you.

more than 500bucks seems too costly as their annual subscription itself is around 50usd but yeah, we can't do anything..

tbh, i have been reading gamespot all this time and after a while i really wanted to get the written stuff..

can u tell me about any of the stores in delhi which are having this mag..

Well when I was in Delhi I used to pick a copy from a Bookstore in CP, it is near the DV8 restaurant. Or you can check other bookstores in CP or South Ex.

Back