PC hardware for sale(thread reopened).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srini

Disciple
Hello to all,

I have lot of used hardware imported from US and UK for sale.
No warranty is provided for any items.
Condition is good for all except those mentioned in the thread.
Pictures are taken with 2MP mobile camera, I dont have digital camera, who ever wants it I can send PM.
Here goes:

1. Matrox Parhelia 128MB AGP card with DVI-VGA adapter and DVI-Dual VGA cable. Rs.8,000/- + Sold locally.
2. Matrox P750 64MB AGP card with triple monitor, comes with DVI-VGA adapter and DVI-Dual VGA cable. Rs.4,000/- + shipping.Sold to non TE member.
3. Matrox P750 64MB AGP card with dual monitor(third monitor is not working), comes with DVI-VGA cable and DVI-Dual VGA cable. Rs.2,000/- + shipping.
4. MX4000 8X 64MB AGP card. Rs.700/- Sold locally.
5. Matrox G4+M4A32DG 32MB 4X AGP card. Rs.200/- sold.
6. Xpert 2000 Pro 32MB 4X AGP card. Rs.200/- + shipping. Retaining.
7. Matrox G400 Flex3D card(only card can be used with Matrox RT2000 card). Rs.2,500/- + sold.
8. Pinnacle DC2000 Professional video editing hardware. Rs.15,000/- + sold.
9. Adaptec AHA-2940UW SCSI card. Rs.100/- + shipping.
10. Adaptec AHA-2940U2 SCSI card. Rs.100/- + shipping.
11. Realmagic Netstream 2000 DVD decoder card, having 5 pieces. Only card no cables. Rs.1,000 + shipping.
12. Miro Video DC30+ Video Capture card. Rs.5,000/- + shipping.
13. Miro Motion DC30+ Video Capture card(works in PC). Rs.5,000/- + shipping.
2zsuz6g.jpg

14. PIII 800MHz slot processor. Rs.100/- + Sold to TE member.
etxf9g.jpg

15. RS422-Rs232 Professional convertor having 2 numbers. Each Rs.2,000/- + shipping.
16. IBM SCSI Harddisk 18GB Model No. DNES-318350(made in Hungary/May-99) no bad sectors. Rs.1,000/- + shipping.
17. Samsung Headsets AEP131SLE 8 No's. Rs.100/- + shipping.
18. HP sealed TV out cable with breakout box. Rs. 150/- + shipping. Sold to BIKeINSTEIN, Payment received, Shipped, Delivered.
19. DVI-VGA adapters 3 No's. Each Rs.100/- + shipping.
33zcho2.jpg

20. Sealed original 6pin-4pin firewire 1394 cables 5 No's. Each Rs.250/- + shipping.
ztfz38.jpg

21. Sealed Svideo to Composite cable. Rs.100/- + shipping.
22. LFH-dual DVI cables. Rs.100/- + shipping. 2 No's.
23. Matrox marvel G400 TV. In good working condition, comes with breakout box and editing software. Heavy weight, so prefer for local guys. Rs.2,000 + shipping. Wonderful for starters who want to start practicing video editing. It comes with editing software, its AGP card with TV Tuner with video editing capabilities.

For any further details PM me. Have some more video decoder cards, if people interested let me know with their pricing.

23. New Creative HS-150 Headset, got this peice as a gift from friends. Sold to robertjohn, Payment received, Shipped, Delivered.

Interested people come up with your prices. Want to clear these junk. Use only PM.

Have Premiere 5.1 & 6 version and Matrox RT2500 books & CD's. If anybody interested from Hyderabad I can handover them free of cost. They have to come to my place and collect it.

Hello man ...... Sorry to say ... but i guess u need to put in some price for each of those ... Bargaining can tak plc in PMs. but atleast here u need to put in a basic price ... just a thought

You are required to quoted the price for all the items.

Srini said:
14. Sealed Windows 2000 Professional with SP4.
15. Windows XP Professional with SP2.
Are these OEM licenses? You may not sell them both unless they are FPP (Full Packaged Product) licenses. Please mention the same or edit/remove the items accordingly.

TheMask said:

Are these OEM licenses? You may not sell them both unless they are FPP (Full Packaged Product) licenses. Please mention the same or edit/remove the items accordingly.

I got these through a friend. I will send the pictures of win2000, if you say I will keep otherwise I will remove.

TheMask said:

attached pictures of win2000, please go through it and let me know to sell or to remove.

Srini said:
attached pictures of win2000, please go through it and let me know to sell or to remove.
pics clearly show its a OEM copy. that means the OS lives and dies with the server/hardware it came with. if u wish to sell the entire server along with the OS, then its OK. else please remove it

TheMask said:
pics clearly show its a OEM copy. that means the OS lives and dies with the server/hardware it came with. if u wish to sell the entire server along with the OS, then its OK. else please remove it

Ok, no problem, I will remove it.

1. Matrox Parhelia 128MB AGP card with DVI-VGA adapter and DVI-Dual VGA cable. Rs.10,000/- + shipping.

2. Matrox P750 64MB AGP card with triple monitor, comes with DVI-VGA adapter and DVI-Dual VGA cable. Rs.5,000/- + shipping.

3. Matrox P750 64MB AGP card with dual monitor(third monitor is not working), comes with DVI-VGA adapter and DVI-Dual VGA cable. Rs.3,000/- + shipping.

4. MX4000 8X 64MB AGP card. Rs.700/- + shipping.

5. Matrox G4+M4A32DG 32MB 4X AGP card. Rs.1,000/- + shipping.

what hell price is heavy 10k for 128 mb agp version :O

check the date is 2008 not 2000 :p

also 8800 gt is aviable for 10k zebroincs brand 512 mb ;)

so low all less price

Interested in the DV-VGA adapters. Please hold them for me. Thanks. Is a link or picture possible ?

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Interested in items #18 and #22 the HP TV out cable and DVI-dual DVIcables- please PM me a pic. :)

Pictures added to the thread. I have 2 No's. of these DVI-dual DVI cables.

Mohit said:
Interested in the DVI-VGA adapters. Please hold them for me. Thanks. Is a link or picture possible ?

Pictures added to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back