PC Remote Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the initial hiccup regarding confirmation of money transfer, the deal went through smoothly and i am happy with the purchase. i dont need the keyboard/mouse in normal htpc use now.

It didnt work with the integrated IR receiver of matrix orbital display.

Thanks

Hey Amarbir,

Payment done to your ICICI Bank account. Replied to the your onlinesales email id - the payment details.

Guys ,

I Have Just Last One In Stock ,I will Check Who Has Given the Payment to Me And Ship It In first cum first Serve Basis ,People Who Paid After That Fellow will Have Thier Orders Executed After 15 Days ,Until Then i am sorry ,I Can Refund If Some Of you Not Interested to Wait ,I Do Not think so Anyone is Pending Shipment if they Have Paid .

Guys ,

I Have Just Last One In Stock ,I will Check Who Has Given the Payment to Me And Ship It In first cum first Serve Basis ,People Who Paid After That Fellow will Have Thier Orders Executed After 15 Days ,Until Then i am sorry ,I Can Refund If Some Of you Not Interested to Wait ,I Do Not think so Anyone is Pending Shipment if they Have Paid .

Hey Amarbir,

Here is the Transaction Ref of ICICI - BIL/000108897264/Corleone @ TE/NSP

It has been paid yesterday night as I have mentioned earlier against your order no. 1907

Hey Amarbir,

Have you shipped my remote? No update from you nor any confirmation of receipt of the payment. What's up?

Aniruddh said:
Amarbir,its been 6 days now but still have not recieved my stuff :S

Order no. 1919 :huh:

Hi ,

I Think It Was You Who Called Me Up Today right ,The Same Was Shipped on 24th And DTDC is Messing With the Same ,I Have Spoken To Then Let See you Get Your Material soon .:)

^^^^ Thanks a ton Amarbir,yeah it was me who called you today.wonder what you said to that dtdc guy he promised me that it will be delivered to me by 4 today at any cost :) thanks

Aniruddh said:
^^^^ Thanks a ton Amarbir,yeah it was me who called you today.wonder what you said to that dtdc guy he promised me that it will be delivered to me by 4 today at any cost :) thanks

Sir ,

I Asked Him "Do you Want To Become a Sardar " And He Said No I Said "then Deliver " LOL

:eek:hyeah:

Corleone said:
Hey Amarbir,

Have you shipped my remote? No update from you nor any confirmation of receipt of the payment. What's up?

Sir ,

One Major operation in My Month 6 Stiches :p ,Now Back to Work Still With All six ,Checked Your Order And Processing It today .

Guys ,

no Stock already Ordered and material comming to me soon already shipped from source ,will keep you Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back