PC Remote Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

This Deal is For PC Based Remote Control .The Same works with USB .The Details Are Down .

Pricing Rs :780/- + Shipping

Description :

• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Courier]It is your complete entertainment center and can work with PC USB port- TV, DVDs, Videos, Music, Photos, and Radio program together.Control video clips, pictures, Music to a disc, Record TV and Radio.Easy to use with remote control function .[/FONT]

How To Buy :

• Please PM Me The Interest

Pricing And Warranty :

• The Pricing Is Rs :780/- + Rs :85 Shipping For 1 NOS By DTDC Air Cargo .
  • The Product Carries Only Testing And Dead On Arrival Warranty For 1 week After Delivery To You .

People On TE Who took The Material :

• amul_capri X 1 NOs ->Payment Recieved ->Delivered

I am using this remote with my HTPC setup for the past six months. Its a nice remote, very good alternative remote for HTPC owners.

I bought it from dealextreme.com for $10 or so.

I would recommend this remote for HTPC. you can find more details about this remote here

DealExtreme: $10.88 Driver-free Universal USB IR Media Remote Controller for PC (2*AAA)

go to the bottom of the page to find the discussions, you can find almost all the doubts raised and answered :p.

gmano said:
I am using this remote with my HTPC setup for the past six months. Its a nice remote, very good alternative remote for HTPC owners.

I bought it from dealextreme.com for $10 or so.

I would recommend this remote for HTPC. you can find more details about this remote here

DealExtreme: $10.88 Driver-free Universal USB IR Media Remote Controller for PC (2*AAA)

go to the bottom of the page to find the discussions, you can find almost all the doubts raised and answered :p.

Thanks ,

For The Info .

I just need to confirm weather it works with KMPlayer or not. I dont use anything else.

Somebody who owns it kindly conform me that.

Also Amarbir, I don't have an ICICI account.

Switch said:
I just need to confirm weather it works with KMPlayer or not. I dont use anything else.

Somebody who owns it kindly conform me that.

Also Amarbir, I don't have an ICICI account.

Yup ,

Works With Km Player ,You Can Call Me For Payment Details .

Roxtin said:
noob query but can i use this with lappy am using XP but have no Media Center stuff

You can use it with a laptop. This remote is just a keyboard and Mouse combination. All the Key board shortcuts are assigned to single remote keys. (for example, alt + enter key is assigned to a key named as full screen). You don't need any drivers, as this is just keyboard and mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back