Windows PC shows blank screen after startup

Emrebel

Adept
As soon as I turn on pc , it just turns blank.
It does not even shows my motherboard screen,otherwise I could have checked bios.
Another strange thing is that, I removed the cmos battery and put it back and this time it showed the American Trends paging asking to run setup due to bios settings.
I just made everything default, inside bios and boom!!!
The problem is back :(
Any help is appreciable

Damn, I just switched the psu off and on again and fixed!![DOUBLEPOST=1498027913][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok it appears to have return back.
And psu fix doesn't works.

Last edited:
Some bios doesnt show such screen and in fact directly shows windows loading screen. This isnt an issue but bios setting to speed-up boot process. You can enable bios logo etc similar setting. I had several such boards before.

Yeah, I know but I never turned it off.
Nvm, the issue somehow got fixed.
I feel like it has been the updates from win10 that might have triggered this behaviour.
Oddly, my pc restarts in middle of any program running such as rendering or any other cpu intensive stuff.
I checked the temp and they never cross 80℃ for any of cores.
Anyway, I can diagnose it?
Also no bsod screen

Rendering causing reboots is due to gpu overheating and as you mentioned cpu aint overheating but also 100% memory utilization can trigger such random reboots. For rendering purpose use 8gb ram as bare minimum.

Back