CPU/Mobo pc shutting down after 15ish minutes of use

PH0ENiX

Skilled
hi guys, my pc is shutting down once every 15ish minutes, my motherboard display and HWmonitor shows temperatures between 30-40 degrees so its not overheating, not playing games. Just google chrome.

specs

Evga z170 FTW
evga supernova 750w psu
i5 6600K with stock cooler
intel 520 ssd 240gb
gskill tridentz 3000mhz 16gb Ram

the Pc was unused for a week, i assembled it on a test bench today, ever since it has been shutting down once every 15-20 minutes, after replacing thermal paste, the restarts are i feel slightly delayed.

tried the following--

I have tried changing the surface (running off an open air motherboard tray kept on my wooden desk) tried running it from another case and same result.

replaced the Thermal paste with fresh EK Ecotherm, i am using stock cooler for my cpu, plan to buy a better cooler to OC soon, temps are fine.

resetting the BIOS

i am stumped at this point? Any advice??

Is it a Windows shutdown or the system just conks off?
Have you checked the event viewer logs assuming you are running on Windows?

Have you checked the GPU as well.One of my friend's GPU fan conked off and his system too showed the same behavior

Is it a Windows shutdown or the system just conks off?
Have you checked the event viewer logs assuming you are running on Windows?

Have you checked the GPU as well.One of my friend's GPU fan conked off and his system too showed the same behavior

no gpu installed,

checked the logs, i am weak in software field. there are 3 critical kernal- power and 19 errors in last hour

Back