PC speakers under 10K

Gents,

I am looking to buy PC speakers under 10 K. Would prefer bookshelf speakers as they take less space. as aprt of same, have zerod in on edifier

Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth

Q-
> I am not sure of these fit my requirement or not. Any body can feedback if how they sound.
> Is there any place where i can audition these in Noida / Delhi . I reached out to edifier but their distributor is in mumbai who have not responded to my requests.
> My primary requirement is tight sound... i am not bass lover but clarity and low tones are must...

Any other options in same budget. appreciates your feedback..

so yesterday, went to Nehru place...seems like place is no more what it used to be. No one is ready for demo. Some how, got a guy to sound z623 and they did not impressed me at 8800.

they r all selling garbage and what not brand....seems like they are still stuck in creative days. no one have heard of SWANS or like... LOL

Hunt continues....

so yesterday, went to Nehru place...seems like place is no more what it used to be. No one is ready for demo. Some how, got a guy to sound z623 and they did not impressed me at 8800.

they r all selling garbage and what not brand....seems like they are still stuck in creative days. no one have heard of SWANS or like... LOL

Hunt continues....

Yup. Its no longer what it was. Now its just about fulfiling corporate orders in bulk. Con unsuspecting walkins with either old gen parts or upsell expensive stuff.
For speakers, i doubt you would be able to test anywhere to be honest in your budget. Either you buy them based on reviews online or from store.

So saw many youtube videos and review, ended up ordering Edifier 1280DB for 8500 rs Odd. It was down 1000 from usual price.

Hoping they will be VFM given the overall positive review for edifier all round my 5 years record of never returning a item to amazon will continue...

Back