Graphic Cards Pcie Card for 7k ?

don't buy BIG's Graphics card .

go for Leadtek OC Edition, MSI (mine) and last option XFX (to me, in Kolkata, Rashi give very very bad warranty service for XFX).

@ Iosoft,
Any particular reason for not buying BIG cards ? i own one and have used many in the past and my experience has been pretty good.

Last Option XFX ????

Dude you seriously need to do some reality check,XFX currently is one of the largest Partners of Nvidia,their cards have excellent build quality.

So dont talk rubbish if you dont know anything.

Darklord said:
@ Iosoft,
Any particular reason for not buying BIG cards ? i own one and have used many in the past and my experience has been pretty good.

Last Option XFX ????
Dude you seriously need to do some reality check,XFX currently is one of the largest Partners of Nvidia,their cards have excellent build quality.
So dont talk rubbish if you dont know anything.

iosoft said:
XFX (to me, in Kolkata, Rashi give very very bad warranty service for XFX).

Read carefully ...... :p

@Mafia and @Darklord :

Friend,

about BIG

----------

I have read many topics in TE and TT about bad warranty service and poor quality cards by BIG. There are quite lots of them.....

After reading those I didn't have the courage to buy BIG's 7600GS card for myself even though I had a very low budget for the GCard.

Someone (may be guy from BIG) told me that - "BIG's card are actually BFG's OEM card"

It is too good to be true, but even if it is true, my opinion will not change about BIG.

about XFX

-----------

as a quality of XFX cards, I have no complain. But in KOKATA (NOTE : in Kolkata), RASHI gives horrable service for both XFX and SONY.

Just keeps you waiting and waiting.... and then may replace the Card with a OLD-REPAIRED card with 100000 of marks on it.

I personally had this exp for my SONY Writer and my friend's XFX 6600LE card.

Also, there is also a TE member who has experienced this kind of service of Rashi THRICE in a row..... forget his name....

Pls, raise your hand if you read this....

about Me

----------

I am from a middle class family. So, I don't have the power to buy a brand new card if the current one dies specially within its Warranty period.

So, I have to see the 'Warranty Service' factor even before buying the card.

Hope you understand.

^^ I can completely understand your feelings.Heck i have been all this BS lotsa times.

took nearly 2 months for the morons to replace my A8N32 board,beat that...lol

The thing is,XFX has improved the quality of their cards substantially,so logically if you buy a solidly built card,it wont have much issues right ?

That was my point.

As far as BIG is concerned,i agree there might be problems with the lower end cards but then the mid end or high end ones dont seem to have any major issues.Atleast i havent experienced any.

And most of the Mid End and High End BIG cards are reference designs and hence shouldnt cause any problems.

And talking about bad service and all,well the thing is its easy to blame the company for bad products and bad service BUT does anyone take into consideration the User's mistakes or his inexperience ?

Trust me i have seen such scenarios..

Not that its always the case but then it is a possibility ,isnt it ?

Anyways coming back to the topic,

i would recommend XFX over anything.Then come the others....

so u guys asking me to go for 7600gs xfx ?

or something else pls make it clear

i am NOT a Hardcore Gamer ... Simple Mid Range games ... & just to keep me busy @ times

also i am going to go for E6600 & Asus P5b Dlx,since my Mobo support 16x Pcie... i would like u guys to suggest on those lines ....

thnx a lot guys

Get the XFX 7600GS as the first choice, else get the Leadtek one which is as good as xfx imo. ppl on the forum have experienced issues with big 7600gs so avoid it.

In a other site I got this horrable news -

(don't know true/false, may be rumour)

Now rate has been slashed you can XFX 7600GS PCI-E 256 MB for RS 5.5K only

contact SMS international at nehru place also you will get a 128mb transcend memory free coz of festival season.

also check venturecomputersystems@rediffmail.com for exact price

Please, conform.....

Back