Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required anymore
Bought the PCIe to USB card almost a year ago since my older setups (C2Q , Phenom 2) either didn't have USB 3 or had fewer than required ports. Purchased from Aliexpress so no warranty

This one has 4 external USB 3 ports powered by a NEC controller plus one internal USB 3 port and USB3 front panel header. These 3 ports are powered by a separate Genesys controller. So in effect you get proper 7 ports. FWIW I have upgraded their firmware to the latest and greatest.

When I moved from my Phenom 2 setup to Ryzen, my SATA ports went down from 8 to 4. This was the main reason I bought this card. Two weeks after the purchase, I bought myself a 10TB drive and will be consolidating my 2x 2TB and 640GBN into this one HDD, SATA controller will not be required anymore. I got the package yesterday and putting it for sale today so Its brand new and unused.

SATA card is based on an ASMedia 106x controller. Has 4 SATA ports.

Expected Price : Rs 500 for USB 3 card, Rs 900 for SATA card. Shipping costs additional and will be using Speed Post.

Pictures :

tFszGB1.jpg

pVvMlMX.jpg

bM4u0Z6.jpg

Tj6W0qK.jpg

Yes it works fine. Ive been using it with Win10 for a while now. No need to install any drivers.

Started using the SATA card, its no longer for sale. Bump for the USB card

tVl54Al.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Sold. thanks for your interests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back