FS: Others Pebble Steel Smart Watch - Brushed Stainless w/ Leather & Steel Straps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANP !!!

Skilled
Selling my Trendy Pebble Steel, used to be my daily watch for sometime, but gathered lots of watches recently, thus this watch wasnt being used much. Battery life is a solid 4 to 5 days with BT on all the time.

I Bought it from a fellow member in Jan 2016, before that it was 15 months old.

The Always on E Ink Display is beautiful to watch especially in sunlight. I have only used the Steel Strap, but the package comes with a slightly used Leather belt as well.

There are 2 Hard to see, unless you focus your eyes scratches on the watch (one at 7 and one at 10 o'clock mark). Its hard to see unless one brings their eyes 6 Inches close to the watch.

Want a quick sale, thus gave a striking deal, dont indulge in low balling, buyers from the past have missed out of my deals cause they tried to save a few bucks

2C2A9505.jpg 2C2A9506.jpg 2C2A9507.jpg 2C2A9508.jpg 2C2A9510.jpg 2C2A9512.jpg 2C2A9514.jpg 2C2A9516.jpg 2C2A9520.jpg

Hi, The sale was completed between ANP and myself. I have made payment and received the watch in good condition. @ ANP- Request you to update/ close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back