phenom965BE c3,mobo,4gbddr2,hx620,gamma,creative platinum,WD640gb,t220,tv tuner,dvdRW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: phenom965BE c3,mobo,4gbddr2,hx620,gamma,creative platinum,WD640gb,t220,tv tuner,d

i'm yet to decide mate.. it'll take a months time.. anyways good luck wit ur sale.. :)

and as you said 4 physical cores are better that 2 any day!!

sell them off fast cas... heard abt price drops on amd x6 1055 and and 970's...

Re: phenom965BE c3,mobo,4gbddr2,hx620,gamma,creative platinum,WD640gb,t220,tv tuner,d

raju.03kumar said:
i'm yet to decide mate.. it'll take a months time.. anyways good luck wit ur sale.. :)

and as you said 4 physical cores are better that 2 any day!!

sell them off fast cas... heard abt price drops on amd x6 1055 and and 970's...

cpu and mobo removed from this thread...dropped idea of selling cpu ...phenom II x4 965BE is a beast..Dont want to loose cpu...I don't need six or 8 cores... LOL ...so will build a new system... & Thanks for all members ...and a big thanks to Techenclave...this forum is really superb..

so ... ALL items SOLD

neojjjk said:
cpu and mobo removed from this thread...dropped idea of selling cpu ...phenom II x4 965BE is a beast..Dont want to loose cpu...I don't need six or 8 cores... LOL ...so will build a new system... & Thanks for all members ...and a big thanks to Techenclave...this forum is really superb..

so ... ALL items SOLD
good decision mate!!! we'll wait for the bulldozers to arrive.. :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back