FS: Home Audio Video Philips 5.1 home theater system HTS 3571/98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Manufacturer’s Link: http://www.philips.co.in/c-p/HTS3571_98/1200w-rms-power-dvd-playback

Model: Philips HTS3571/98

Important: The system accepts 2 digital inputs - 1 optical and 1 coaxial. There are very few HTIB systems that offer 2 digital inputs in the market today. This system will decode Dolby D and DTS formats, if the input is connected to the appropriate source (eg. PS3, X360) and it outputs the audio stream. Please note that this is not a generic 5.1 system.

Reason for sale: System has not been in use over the last 5 months as the landlord of our apartment does not permit drilling holes on the wall for mounting the speakers. I prefer my stereo setup thus.

Shipping: No shipping via any courier service. Since the subwoofer unit is large and heavy, I prefer delivering the system in person within a 300 km radius of Navsari at a mutually agreeable location (Eg. Mumbai, Baroda, Ahmedabad etc.).

Payment options: NEFT to my ICICI savings account prior to delivery.

Condition: The system works well and I was using it for playing the PS3 and X360 titles as well as the HD content through the optical pass-through from the TV.

Date of purchase: 13 November 2010.

Source of purchase: e-zone, Surat.

Original invoice: Available and will be handed over to the buyer.

Warranty: Expired. Shall provide a week’s testing warranty.

Original box and packaging: Not available.

Components available: 4 satellite speakers, 1 center channel speaker, 1 subwoofer, 1 remote control unit, 2 AA cells, 1 main unit, 1 power cable. Cables for all the speakers are attached with the speakers itself.

Snaps:

IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
WP_20150618_09_17_41_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back