Philips trimmer QT4019 @ 795 only - pepperfry.com

CA50

Skilled
Pepperfry is offering 500 off min 1k coupon.

Once can buy this trimmer Philips Grooming Trimmer QT4019| Philips | Grooming Aids | Trimmers | Pepperfry Product for 795. i think it is the lowest available.

Is pepperfry reliable? Anyone bought from them before?

mafr0p.jpg

F**k, I paid 1200/- for this.
BTW for prospective buyers, I personally did not like this all that much. It is OK at best. Cleaning this is tough in my experience.
But for the record, I don't like most trimmers. Using a trimmer still takes like 15-20mins.
And then the pain of cleaning the mess of hair lying all around the washbasin.
So I prefer getting cut while shaving and do it 2-3 times a week. Noob me :p

Pepperfry is pretty reliable. I've purchased 3-4 times from there. Never faced a problem.
Once I had ordered two Tees but the size was not fitting. I returned it to them and they promptly refunded the amount.

I can vouch for Pepperfry's quality. Had ordered a similar trimmer before and was not delivered for 2 weeks.
I contacted customer care and they promptly offered a coupon double the amount of what I ordered. Now, that's something!

Another 350 off voucher is working: PPE6A9E4LA (min 750)

thegame, the coupon is shown in the pic above

oops!! sorry mate.. actually there was no pic when I was viewing TE in my office and now only i could see the pic @ home :) some 4-5months ago i checked the site and it was mentioning that I would get 500 pepperfry points on registration and it can be used for purchases above 1000 i.e. this trimmer was avaiable for Rs.1000 = 1295-295 (295 of ur 500 pepperfry points) but this is a super deal, thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

are the codes still available?? :( (PPE6A9E4LA and PM5AA2EBJW) as i get them as invalid "Coupon code "PM5AA2EBJW" is not valid."

Purchased it for a friend. Thanks to both CA50 for the post and to 3.14or22by7 for coupon

:)
welcome mate :)

oops!! sorry mate.. actually there was no pic when I was viewing TE in my office and now only i could see the pic @ home :) some 4-5months ago i checked the site and it was mentioning that I would get 500 pepperfry points on registration and it can be used for purchases above 1000 i.e. this trimmer was avaiable for Rs.1000 = 1295-295 (295 of ur 500 pepperfry points) but this is a super deal, thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

are the codes still available?? :( (PPE6A9E4LA and PM5AA2EBJW) as i get them as invalid "Coupon code "PM5AA2EBJW" is not valid."
no idea regarding that

Can we use this to cut private part hairs ? i shave that area with blade .. but i feel some problem now. Will trimmer be healthy for that part?
I think it will be safe.

BTW, the coupon is not a 500 off min 1k, but a 51% off, upto 1k coupon. Kinda differ ant, but i guess max discount will be 510 bucks :p

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Also, for those who dont have a discount coupon, but want to get a 200 off on orders >=400, use amulyam.in They have a refferal incentive, by which they will give 200 rs worth recharge on orders of 400 and above.

i bought it for 1200 around year and a half back, now it wont die so that i can buy a new grooming kit :X, btw still a steal at even 1200rs!

F**k, I paid 1200/- for this.
BTW for prospective buyers, I personally did not like this all that much. It is OK at best. Cleaning this is tough in my experience.
But for the record, I don't like most trimmers. Using a trimmer still takes like 15-20mins.
And then the pain of cleaning the mess of hair lying all around the washbasin.
So I prefer getting cut while shaving and do it 2-3 times a week. Noob me :p

15-20 minutes? It takes me 3 minutes at best, and I'm using my 2 year old Philips Trimmer (dont remember model)

15-20 minutes? It takes me 3 minutes at best, and I'm using my 2 year old Philips Trimmer (dont remember model)

15-20 mins includes trimming time + cleaning up the hair left behind + cleaning up the trimmer ...
BTW even while trimming, the trimmer will always work for a small part of hair and then gets filled with hair. So you have to stop & continue after removing hair.
I never had the 'one continuous action gets the trim done' kind of experience.

15-20 mins includes trimming time + cleaning up the hair left behind + cleaning up the trimmer ...
BTW even while trimming, the trimmer will always work for a small part of hair and then gets filled with hair. So you have to stop & continue after removing hair.
I never had the 'one continuous action gets the trim done' kind of experience.

well I have Philips Grooming Trimmer Kit QG3030-15, bought it in US for Rs.800 which does the job pretty neat, full beard trimming in 5 mins flat, no need to stop in between to clear hair.

You can try this..it's quite good.

Philips-Grooming-Trimmer-Kit-QG3030-15-QG3030-15-1342015625BvWFIS.jpg

Got this code in the email today and it worked :)

Rs 500 off on purchases of Rs.1000 and above

Code: PNPBB7EK8L Valid till July 19, 23:59

Back