Phillips portable speakers SBA 1500 / Motorola h500 Bluetooth Headset(price drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips SBA 1500

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
i got the phillips speakers free wid my acer lappy which i bought arnd 6-7 months back.

have used them them just 2-3 times for testing and hear what they sound like.. mint condition

these are very good portable speakers and pack quite a punch for their small size..

Product page

some tiny reviews :

Philips SBA1500 Portable Speaker System - Philips SBA1500 Portable Speaker System - Gizmodo

Philips SBA1500 – review Fosfor

Philips stylish SBA1500 portable speaker system : Tech Digest

and these are selling for arnd Rs.800

The amp is powered by 3 AAA (R6) batteries and will give you around 20 hours of operating time.

Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset

Bought this for Rs.600 in a special offer at vijay sales along with my nokia 5130 xm on 22nd july , 09.
and without the offer it costs arnd Rs.1000

i kinda got tempted cuz of the low price and bought it...but havent used it at all...just opened for testing..
it pairs wid nokia and even sony erricson and all other bluetooth enabled phones..tried on 5130 xm and p990i

its just been lying arnd wid me and in mint condition ..just use my ear phones most of the time so dont think it ll be of ne use to me..

CM 120 mm case fan(A12025-12CB-3BN-F1)
[SOLD]

this fan came wid my cm 690 and i used it again for some 4-5 days until i got my led fans which i wanted for some bling..this fan is in absolute mint condition

specs:
Speed: 1200 RPM
Airflow: 44.03 CFM
Noise: 19.8 dBA

will be providing 3 pin to 4 pin molex converter and screws

offer open to only ppl frm mumbai.. srry no shipping business
No crapping and lowballing plzz.... suggestions are welcome via pm :)

yup these connect to nething tht has a 3.5 mm jack..

check the second review..fosfor..they have connected it to the ipod touch..

and these do have good amnt of base .....got a air canal design ..again u can check tht in the review...

as i mentioned in the first post i have not used them extensilvey..but from what lil ive heard...these sound very clear and lot better frm what i expected before trying it..

freshseasons1 said:
Hello Interested in Phillips portable speakers SBA 1500
Please pm me the bank details..

..where u from mate

i dont have a bank accnt ...is there ne other way u can transfer the money..
if u frm mumbai ...can u pick it frm my place at chembur??

Do one always need to power the amp using batteries? (as shown in one of the reviews). I can't see one of those usb connectors to power the unit, just a 3.5mm jack. How can one use it with a laptop ?

^^
yup just like the review says
If your audio source has a high voltage output you don’t need to amplify the sound with the built-in receiver, but it will give you stronger and louder sound.

The amp is powered by 3 AAA (R6) batteries and will give you around 20 hours of operating time.

my observations: sound is feeble wen connected directly to mp3 player / cell phone / PC

sounds loud and clear wen connect wid the amp it comes with

i also tried on my mx 5021 pod...which also works like a amp ..
it was loud...but sounded much better wid the amp tht it came with..

hemant0285 first in line motorola h500..

id still prefer a local buyer ..if no one locally confirms it by monday i am goin to ship it to hemant.

so if neone frm mumbai interested pm me asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back