Phobia discussion: I bet you got one :-0

^ sorry to disapoint you but I have no funny response.

I probably have mild trypophobia. I used to vomit when ever I saw those patterns but I never knww what it was until a youtuber I follow mentioned it.
Did you really have the phobia before you saw the patterns superimposed on human skin or some animal?

I had no issue from childhood looking at bee hives or sunflower. But since I saw the beehive pattern or sunflower black portion patterns superimposed on human skin which makes it look like a skin disease, I always feel sick when I look at these patterns as my mind flashes back to those pictures.

I have Lachanophobia, specifically only limited to fear of Cauliflowers.

Just the shape and image of it scares me. Whenever I'm in the vegetable market I try and not look at them.

Claustrophobic and Cleithrophobic, crowded trains/elevators/buses, gets me sweaty and anxious, not sure how it started but avoid the rush hour and travel in offbeat hours

Did you really have the phobia before you saw the patterns superimposed on human skin or some animal?

I had no issue from childhood looking at bee hives or sunflower. But since I saw the beehive pattern or sunflower black portion patterns superimposed on human skin which makes it look like a skin disease, I always feel sick when I look at these patterns as my mind flashes back to those pictures.
Yeah I used to feel sick in stomach when I saw those patterns on beehives and sun flowers, even since childhood. then internet happened and I found out what trypophbia was.

Last year a bees laid a big ass hive above my bathroom and I vomited 2 times before I could take a clear picture of it to show my dad. just typing this is making my stomach turn[DOUBLEPOST=1552014936][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am scared around being surrounded by noobs. Crap they say :D
then Im your biggest fear lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1552014996][/DOUBLEPOST]
Claustrophobic and Cleithrophobic, crowded trains/elevators/buses, gets me sweaty and anxious, not sure how it started but avoid the rush hour and travel in offbeat hours
that sucks, especially in india.

Yeah I used to feel sick in stomach when I saw those patterns on beehives and sun flowers, even since childhood. then internet happened and I found out what trypophbia was.

Last year a bees laid a big ass hive above my bathroom and I vomited 2 times before I could take a clear picture of it to show my dad. just typing this is making my stomach turn[DOUBLEPOST=1552014936][/DOUBLEPOST]
then Im your biggest fear lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1552014996][/DOUBLEPOST]
that sucks, especially in india.
Yes, I somehow reassure myself that everything's going to be ok, works for short distance, longer distance are another story, travelling in planes also gets me nervous, call me paranoid, come to think of it, I think it got aggravated after my cousin was in one of the train blasts

I know someone who has this thing. Call it phobia or some psychological issue etc.
He avoids overnight travelling via road esp. public buses.

Reason being he always gets anxious or something inside his head which keeps him worrying about when he might have to hit toilet and get embarrassed.

So whenever there are any plans for travelling with his family, friends etc. the first worry hits inside him is about toilet. When how and where it will get him and will there be any stops or provision etc.

He used to love all these adventures etc when he was a kid or during entire schooling but what happened after that even he is clueless.

So he only travels by train or a car.

Even at home when everyone is sleeping all is good but as soon someone gets up and hit the toilet this guy also gets it. He does got two toilets at home though. But the issue kicks in a lot when guests hit their house. Its a panic for him.

But if he is alone at home this issue doesnt kick in.

Fear of large open spaces at night/dark.... So no romantic nighttime walks on the beach with a loved one, or no night snorkeling in Thailand. :p. Also feel nervous looking up at the Burj Khalifa at night or a starry sky.

I thought I had googled & found what it's called, but I've forgotten & can't seem to find a match on Google anymore.

Last edited:
Fear of large open spaces at night/dark.... So no romantic nighttime walks on the beach with a loved one, or no night snorkeling in Thailand. :p. Also feel nervous looking up at the Burj Khalifa at night or a starry sky.

I thought I had googled & found what it's called, but I've forgotten & can't seem to find a match on Google anymore.
Weird. Your gf or wife must be annoyed at you.

Back