Budget 20-25K Phone with good camera

Hey !

Apologies for not following the standard template, but I’m just looking for a decent phone which has the best camera around 20K price point. budget can be slightly extended.

This will be used by my dad and he doesn’t care about other features, just the camera.

He’s currently using Honor Play and not so happy with camera performance :(

One of the Best Camera Phones at Rs. 12824 : https://clnk.in/ko5U

Got it from desidime.
How about the K20 ?
Post automatically merged:

What exactly is he unhappy about ?

What does he take photos of

May be a question of photo taking skills that could fix it

It’s the sharpness and color accuracy.

Leaning towards this one - additional 1500 off -

Last edited:
It’s the sharpness and color accuracy.
There's ways to fix that with what you have depending on the lighting but let's try and get something clear

In good light do those problems exist ? Is he happy with the sharpness & colour accuracy

Color accuracy within 20k? Is it even possible as I haven't seen theme except for few Nokias...
Colour accuracy is a function of White Balance which even dedicated cameras can get wrong. It's not hard to fix in post.

I'm talking about the most common issues like red appears orange and pink while blue appears teal or aquaish.
Red + yellow = orange

To restore red take away yellow. To do that you cool the photo.

Red + yellow = pink though this could also be magenta which means add green to subtract

Blue + green = teal

So to restore blue, you subtract green and that is by adding magenta

And what do you mean "not hard to fix in post."
White balance in any post processing app allows to add yellow (or warm ) or blue (to cool)

There is also a magenta / green slider to add subtract these.

Google photos app has sliders to adjust temperature & hue.

With more advanced apps aka LR/PS, you just point at something that should be white in the photo and it fixes the colour in the whole pic in a one shot.

Last edited:
You must go with vivo v17pro in this phone you will get super amoled display & camera of this phone is 48MP which is up to the mark and one more thing as consider your budget this phone comes with Snapdragon 675 processor which works awesome.i think this phone is best for you

Back