Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

raksrules said:
Someone please help me here. I am doing this

1. I go to the said link

2. On clicking verify eligibility, i get prompt to put my ebay credentials. I do that (account is old and not blocked)

3. I enter those and it lists down the phone numbers i have associated with my ebay account.

4. I click on CALL ME NOW and i get a call which i enter on the page and press next

5. I get a page where i press I AGREE and now after this it loops me back to main page for VERIFY ELIGIBILITY

what is the issue ?

^^ This never happened to me. I have already ordered 11 mugs till now... :ashamed:

Try using another ebay account.
rocker123 said:
would i automatically get back the money or need to put a request to Zoomin CC
^^ I think that it'll get refunded automatically. Wait for 24 hours else, call up Zoomin.

Such a thing happened to me on the Reliance GIC Site where I was renewing my car policy. The payment gateway was the same: ccavenue.

My amount was automatically refunded within 2 hours. :)

CA50 said:
Edit: Anyone tried applying the coupons on that magic cup

^^ I haven't and I won't... I don't really like the stupid concept.

I am sure that none of my friends will use the mugs for actually drinking coffee... They'll be used as showpieces or at most as pen holders. So, the Magic mug is pointless!! :p

CA50 said:
which courier did they use for delivering prducts?

^^ My orders were shipped to me via Bluedart.

It happened to me.. I got a problem while payment so again went back and selected another mode of payment and when I entered the coupon code, its displaying its already been used.. I sent a mail to their helpdesk , waiting to hear back from them..
Want to order a cup for my DAD ( with the tag World's Best dad officially :p )

Anyone can help me with a Coupon code?

I customized mug, and added to card. After apply coupon, the price was something like Rs. 38.xx. I choose Net Banking but when it transfers me to ICICI page. The amount becomes Rs. 319 again..

Why so?

Arjun said:
Can i use multiple codes in one zoomin id?

I ordered 2 from the same Zoomin acc. So yeah, that works.
nehaladsul said:
^^ This never happened to me. I have already ordered 11 mugs till now... :ashamed:

Dude, 11 freakin mugs!? :lol:

How many eBay accounts do you have!?

Revolution said:
For verification they asking for mother's maiden name.....:S
What should I do ?
Put real or fake name ?.....

Real. They're asking because thats what you chose as a security question at the time of registration.

urssriks said:
It happened to me.. I got a problem while payment so again went back and selected another mode of payment and when I entered the coupon code, its displaying its already been used.. I sent a mail to their helpdesk , waiting to hear back from them..

Want to order a cup for my DAD ( with the tag World's Best dad officially :p )

Anyone can help me with a Coupon code?

goto account order history, your previous order saved there as pending payment and you can pay that...

Anyone who orders and pays through imint points, request you to please report here. imint gateway is facing issues since yesterday night. even there are issues logging in to imint website.

gforce said:
11 mugs?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :S

Styx said:
Dude, 11 freakin mugs!? :lol:

How many eBay accounts do you have!
^^ Actually, the number has gone up to 15 now... :lol:

All are meant for friends... I ordered only 2 for myself... :ashamed:

As for the ebay accounts, I have lost count... really!! :p

Awsome.. It worked like a charm. Ordered one for my dad :)
jalanbk said:
goto account order history, your previous order saved there as pending payment and you can pay that...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

why cant you PM me one COupon code ? I want to order one for my Mom tooo... :)
nehaladsul said:
^^ Actually, the number has gone up to 15 now... :lol:

All are meant for friends... I ordered only 2 for myself... :ashamed:

As for the ebay accounts, I have lost count... really!! :p

urssriks said:
why cant you PM me one COupon code ? I want to order one for my Mom tooo... :)
^^ I couldn't coz I never noticed that you asked... :p

I'll PM you a coupon code shortly. I just verified one more account and placed an order. I prefer waiting for a few hours before applying again.

BTW, why would you need a code from me?? The code is free for any ebay account created before 1st June, 2011.

EDIT: Just noticed your post above. You don't need a new code. Just go to your zoomin account and in the Orders tab, your order will be listed as 'Awaiting Payment'. Just pay again and you'll be good to go! :D

rocker123 said:
^^ Pehle eBay ko loota, aur ab zoomin ko ... :hap5:
^^ Yeah... They deserve it!! :lol:

Guys i got my cup yesterday, but it was not in one piece :( the handle part was broken in 4 pieces. What to do now ??

e03hix.jpg

Back