Pixel 3...Bit old but totally worth it

Huh? Absolutely not. I have stood by Nexus/ Pixels from the beginning, but they have hardware defects. The quality control is utter shite. This concerns Pixel 2016, Pixel 2s and even Pixel 3s. Kindly go to google and search for Google Pixel motherboard failure or Google Pixel sudden death issue, and you will know what's going in. I created my own thread on reddit but it has not gained any traction, you can read it here:
There are hundreds of reports found elsewhere on Google community and reddit and surprisingly a huge amount of Indian users are also affected. I have thought of making a Youtube video and explaining the same but my English is not good but still I will try.

In the meantime, do stay away from Google Pixel devices at any cost. Just because yours is working well, doesn't mean the underlying problem isn't there.

jujuburi, your English is perfectly fine.
It's me Saurav man, ithehappy. They won't reinstate my banned account, no matter how many times I made requests. I think I know you from old TDF days.\

And thanks. But no not really, I have to search for words a lot while I am writing and for that reason I can't speak properly at all. Also the reason why I can't make a few youtube videos I want to. I need to start reading books to strengthen my vocabulary so that I don't have to fumble for simple words, but I am so stressed 24x7. If I made a Youtube video regarding this, the Pixel matter, then it would have garnered much more attention than a long reddit post. Nobody really long posts anymore, even I tend to skip over them.

Then make it. No one cares for the language anymore. Do it in Bangla proudly!!
I speak Spanish like a 5 year old but giving interviews to reporters!!

Back