Budget 20-25K Plan to buy a budget iphone

Planning to get a iphone primarily for calling and use few important apps. My samsung s5 has surrendered with me testing hundreds of apps ! want to make it a backup phone and use the iphone as front line. I had iphone 6s in mind. Will be the best thing for a low budget ? dont want to compromise of display !
Please suggest..
Thanks !

Thanks for the help. dam thing it still costs 38.5k ( iphone 7 32 gb ) here in Gulf Muscat. What would be the best possible one step below this ? I guess I have to compromise on the display !

is 32k good deal for a used 6s 128 gb with 10months warranty left ?

Not at all when for 38.5K you can get iP7 brand new. Unless you are occupied with good camera on it, 128GB is long way to fill up. Honestly, 64GB is apt but Apple being Apple, has nothing between 32GB and 128GB for iP7/7+.

6S Plus 128GB at 30K makes sweet deal though.

Buy a 6s 32gb max bro. don't waste your money, i could have suggested u 6 but it doesn't have 2gb ram. 6s is fast. don't u waste money on 7 , as i just upgraded from 6s to 7 and sold 6s 16gb for 18k, and bought 7 for 38.5k and the only thing i can think off that was an upgrade was the money which apple looted me for. there isn't a damn diff b/w 6s and 7 and morever on 7 i had to spend 4k for a bluetooth headphones.

tl'dr just buy a 6s and that too from olx for max 20k for 32 gigs on a mint condition and u r good to go for 2-3 years.

Back