Budget 20-25K Plan to buy a budget iphone

Planning to get a iphone primarily for calling and use few important apps. My samsung s5 has surrendered with me testing hundreds of apps ! want to make it a backup phone and use the iphone as front line. I had iphone 6s in mind. Will be the best thing for a low budget ? dont want to compromise of display !
Please suggest..
Thanks !

Just a query -

Make a complete backup on iOS 10, upgrade to 11 and if the issues are not resolved, restore back to 10?

Nope. It does not work that way. Every time you 'flash' any iOS, Apple 'signs' it - kind off authorization. Currently iOS 11.2.6 is current iOS, Apple won't sign previous iOS versions. Though it would sign previous iOS versions for 7-10 days after new iOS version is launched. After that, if you have updated to current one, you are there forever.

Story is quite different if you have your phone jail-break-ed.

I would like to recommend you to increase the budget somehow as you can get a Iphone 7 in an amount closer to 40k. Iphone 7 is really an amazing phone with the best features which makes it an attractive choice to buy as soon as possible. Thanks!

Back