Planning to buy UPS - mostly APC

Phani123

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy new APC company ups BX600 model for my WiFi router. Is it good one. Are shops in sp road closed Sunday 27/08/2017. I'm planning to go now. Please suggest me.

Regards
Phani

APC mostly use proprietary battery - hence replacement has to done through them. I mostly prefer UPS which have the regular 12v 7ah batteries - which are easily available in markets and so when the time comes to replace the battery - you can do it on your own

My Personal experience with APC(BR 1500IN) has been nothing short of Excellent and that's why when the battery Died the first time almost after 4 years i planned to go with an original one.
Fortunately i got hold of the sales guy who works in APC and that ensured that i was getting an original product.
I would suggest to go for APC
If you want i can share the details of the person in APC who can get you a UPS directly from the manufacturer.Ping me if you are interested in going that rout .Otherwise SP road is always there
Sunday most of the shops will be closed so better to go on weekdays

APC mostly use proprietary battery - hence replacement has to done through them. I mostly prefer UPS which have the regular 12v 7ah batteries - which are easily available in markets and so when the time comes to replace the battery - you can do it on your own
Not true, they just use a bracket to combine the regular batteries. i have recently replaced batteries of my BR1000G-IN and external battery pack. 2 for the main ups and 4 for the external pack. 12v 9a each. easiest upgrade.

I would recommend UPS units from APC.

I'm using an APC BR1100CI-IN for my gaming PC and 3 different units of APC BX600C-IN. Each of the these BX600 unit's respectively handle my primary data NAS at home, a Media Box PC, a WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra and one that holds my router and switch. All of them (knock on wood!) have been serving me well without any hiccups.

All my PC's and NAS systems run 24/7 excluding maintenance time when I power them down.

Back