Planning to get a PS3 super slim 12GB for 15.2K worth it?

Yep, seems like a good deal. You might want to invest in a hard drive once you get the console though. That measly 12GB would run out pretty soon.

Get the Uncharted Trilogy eyes closed, best series on PS3 by far. :D Also get the other Naughty Dog game - Last of Us , all Naughty Dogs games are must play on PS3. :)

Get RDR for sure if u haven't played yet.

Just bought RDA for a 1000 smackers that too goty edition, planning to get mgs legacy collection and infamous,gow collections as well. I am glad that I waited this long to get a ps3 now I have a huge library to dig inti

Get the entire God of War Saga pack. If you haven't played a single God of War game, that's what should be aiming for. Most of these have gone into Platinum hits, so you can probably get them for cheap. The rest of the console exclusives, you can pick up a used copy online. Uncharted Trilogy goes without saying and of course The Last of Us is a must play.

Congrats on your purchase. Get a PSN+ subscription, if you can, and enjoy free games each month.

Just raided ivg like an idiot bought uncharted dual on amazon for 2.1k, also got uc3, heavy rain and gow3 on ivg. Thinking about getting infamous collection from fk for 1.8k also got a in warranty Seagate 500gb HD for 1.9k

Saga should contain everything except Ascension. I had spotted one a while back on Ebay going for a good deal, but seems like it's not there anymore. Get one from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.in/God-War-Saga-C...id=1412276219&sr=8-1&keywords=god+of+war+saga

The core collection + God of War III are split on 2 different discs respectively. The Origins collection (Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) are download only from PSN. Individually, the purchase would be quite expensive. So grab this one. Then create a US account and download the origins collection.

Hold off your purchase on inFamous collection for the time being, instead invest in The Last of Us.

Saga should contain everything except Ascension. I had spotted one a while back on Ebay going for a good deal, but seems like it's not there anymore. Get one from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.in/God-War-Saga-Collection-PS3/dp/B00HZEBKVW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412276219&sr=8-1&keywords=god of war saga

The core collection + God of War III are split on 2 different discs respectively. The Origins collection (Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) are download only from PSN. Individually, the purchase would be quite expensive. So grab this one. Then create a US account and download the origins collection.

Hold off your purchase on inFamous collection for the time being, instead invest in The Last of Us.
I have already created an indian account :(, can i just change the country and download the origins collection ?

You can create multiple accounts. Just create a US one, redeem the code and download the collection.
Hmmm OK I already bought gow3 for 500rs I have played gow1 and 2 all I have to play is the origins collection , I can get origins collection for like a 1000rs from a local store here

Well, it has a good back-story for Kratos and if you're a fan of the series, this is definitely a must have in the collection. Both games are completely worth it. I loved Ghost of Sparta. I remember being so impatient that I played it on the PSP with poor frame rates, but still enjoyed it. When the HD collection was announced, I cursed myself for not waiting. So yes, I'd say it's a good choice.

Well, it has a good back-story for Kratos and if you're a fan of the series, this is definitely a must have in the collection. Both games are completely worth it. I loved Ghost of Sparta. I remember being so impatient that I played it on the PSP with poor frame rates, but still enjoyed it. When the HD collection was announced, I cursed myself for not waiting. So yes, I'd say it's a good choice.
How Many hours of gameplay can I expect

Good then I'll definitely get it :) you know I think I. Bought the ps3 at the rite time games ate cheap and they ate really good. I just started playing rdr and uc1 and I am really blown away by the graphics and game play.

I know what you mean. I got my PS2 in the very same way, completed most of the exclusives I needed and then sold it. Got my PS3 exactly when God of War III released and it's still going strong. Love this console and the games it had to offer. Wait till you see Uncharted 2 & 3 and God of War III in action. The visuals of these games still astound me to this date. Absolutely amazing!

I know what you mean. I got my PS2 in the very same way, completed most of the exclusives I needed and then sold it. Got my PS3 exactly when God of War III released and it's still going strong. Love this console and the games it had to offer. Wait till you see Uncharted 2 & 3 and God of War III in action. The visuals of these games still astound me to this date. Absolutely amazing!
Thats exactly my plan. btw can you recommend a good HDMI switcher or splitter, tired of using the monitor button to change between dvi and hdmi[DOUBLEPOST=1412485508][/DOUBLEPOST]Also @Ethan_Hunt, KZ2 used is getting sold fo 450rs the price is negotiable should i go for it?

Last edited:
Back