Car & Bike Planning to purchase new car.. 8lkhs,, ,credit card payment OK?

Banks charges this 2% to merchant as convenience fee or kind of rent for credit card machine....Its for every transaction that you swipe the card on....
So the just 2% rental is collected from all the monthly customer which means above that 2% they are personally earning a ransom...

My plan..
Pay entire amount..with CC...have limit... But I need to recover the 2% extra...I will pay the car amount ie CC bill in 30-45 days..

Firstly, this is not a plan! This is not a very imaginative joke either! :p

Just pay cash and ask for an all cash discount - If you want to get a further discount, haggle over insurance cost (dealers take a massive commission on first insurance), check RTO charges to see if dealer taking any extra facilitation charges there and ask for that to be reduced, haggle over freebies (mats, cover, teflon coating or any other accessories the dealer can throw in). I know enough and more people who get decent discounts using any of the above as a bargaining chip.

Though, I have personally owned 2 cars so far and have never bothered with any of the above - Just the joy of the owning a new beautiful machine makes up for any such discounts and haggling spoils the experience for me.

But hey, its not wrong to ask the Dealers to not loot you via inflated RTO processing and insurance charges for sure! Go for it!

So the just 2% rental is collected from all the monthly customer which means above that 2% they are personally earning a ransom...
Yeah, payment gate fee etc. Visa/MC make a killing onthose alone, and for allowing EMV chips.

It's high time RuPay designed their own EMV-style chip.
Post automatically merged:

Just to confirm to those . who thought payment by CC .. is not viable...

My apologies for bad sketch..

Was busy with office committments .. Sorry for the delay..

Congrats & All the best!

Back