Playerunknown’s Battleground : Discussion Thread

another with 7 kills
oUloo2E.jpg

Counter strike global offensive is imperfect filled with idiots but as a game it still is far better than PUBG. Pubg is good for few 100s of hours after that its a borefest. They keep on updating this game which is a good thing but this game can never enter competitive stage unless they reduce the luck factor. Luck works as a major part in this game. Anyways https://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-update...s-delete-game-files-to-skip-the-map-entirely/

Last edited:
This is the current state of the game. Another idiot. I played after sometime on Asia server & this happens.
I think those who still play the game are more idiot. Esports itself is a big joke. AWP in csgo nerfed long back hit registration is shit they just put crates and skins to lure idiots to play these games. Honestly csgo & PUBG is second most favourite place for cheaters after call of duty (from what I have heard).

Last edited:
Totally unbiased Review of PUBG

Like many others I got this game when it was in early access. I used to play it a lot with my friends and had some fun too. I even used to play it a lot in single player mode too when I was new and even then I liked it. But after spending 350+hours I started to get bored.If you are a person who likes to try out almost every type of game then you may enjoy it too for the first 100-200hrs with that you will also get your money's worth.
Now if you are looking for a fair competitive game then I would say look somewhere else as this game may not be for you. Mainly because its unfair and unbalanced.

In PUBG you spend 10 minutes in looting then another 10-15 mins either camping or running from the blue circle. If you are unlucky then you will get killed
soon after you have finished looting by someone from a location which you may not spot easily. Otherwise jump to a crowded location and start testing your luck.
If you take the first approach then for most of the time you ae literally doing nothing in the game except wasting time.
In the second scenario you may not even get a gun by looting a 2 storey house but your opponent will get it within few seconds inside a small house and will kill you with it.
In both scenario's you will either get frustrated and angry or momentary satisfaction (if you managed to kill someone).The game only becomes intense during the last 5 mins.
Loots are generally medical supplies to boost your health and gun attachments to increase the shot's accuracy.

These things may be fun for some people but not for me. But these are not the only reasons I left playing this game the main reasons are these :
1. BUGS. There are lot of bugs in this game. Lot means a lot.Everyday people are discovering something new. You can headover to reddit to
know more about them. Due to these you may loose an easy win situation. I think many people including me have experienced this many times.
2.Server desync & bad ping are the biggest nonsense in this game.eg: I hit a guy many times but he didn't go down instead he kills me easily with max 2 shots? When I check the
replay it shows that I only one or two shots of mine were registered.
3.Cheaters. Now they are very less compared to last few months. However you may come across 1 or 2 in a day compared to 1 in almost every match previously.(I have upoaded some videos
exposing some cheaters you can view them from my profile)

However bluehole has not solved some of the old bug issues yet (the parachute opening, item visibility while landing etc). Instead they are focussing on something else.
Battleroyale genre is like a fad and nothing else.Every one is jumping in it to make some quick profits till it lasts.
From battle royale genre I have only played PUBG & H1Z1 & I liked the later more. The current state of H1Z1 however is not good & I think PUBG will soon follow its path too.
I think the devs are aware of this too thats why they are trying to grab as much as they could during this time.

Anyways I have nothing against them personally its their decision to make money in whichever way they see fit.Currently I have not much interest in this game.
In the end I would just say getting it or not is completely your decision.

Please feel free to join here to discuss more on games: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/wtil

Last edited:
Back