Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X

What are you going to buy or wish to buy? Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X

• Total voters
They are doing panic shopping, nothing else. Next they will try to buy naughty dog, then rockstar, one day they will own all the game publishers. They should also buy Epic and Activision and PUBG.

Looks ugly imo.

8AjUxIF.png

M5rGQy2.png

10ix4fe.png

what?! I though that it was just "oh so they will collaborate on the xbox game pass or something for a few years" I didn't think xbox actually BOUGHT bethesda holy. Damn it, microsoft gonna rush elder scrolls 6 for sure now, hope they don't f it up like halo because i actually enjoy skyrim :(

edit :- i honestly don't even know anymore lol, could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Last edited:
Looks better vertically but quite risky to topple over

It's too damn big.

Post automatically merged:

Damn it, microsoft gonna rush elder scrolls 6 for sure now, hope they don't f it up like halo because i actually enjoy skyrim

As a big fan of both Morrowind and Oblivion I couldn't enjoy Skyrim for some reason, it was too diluted an experience and I couldn't get into it even after several attempts.
I don't have much hopes from Bethesda especially after the mediocre Fallout 4 and 76, they need to get rid of the ugly ass Gamebryo/Creation engine for starters plus CDPR has set the bar too high when it comes to RPGs so whatever they come up with will only appear mediocre in comparison.

Last edited:
IMO its a great deal for microsoft. It gives them strong future IPs plus its been clear since few years now that they;re moving into subscription based service model with windows 10, office already there and gamepass on the way. thats why they want people to pay them monthly instead of one time purchase of console and few dollars per month for xbox live. They dont care if people game on consoles or PC or android phones, they just want those sweet sweet monthly subscriptions

Also fallout 4 alone had $750 million launch day sales

added link: https://www.theverge.com/21449178/microsoft-xbox-bethesda-zenimax-media-acquisition-xbox-game-pass

this explains it a bit more

As of today’s announcement, Microsoft says it has 15 million Game Pass subscribers. At an average of $10 per user, accounting for some $5 and $1 limited time signups and subscribers of the $15 premium Ultimate subscription, that’s more than $1 billion in annual subscription revenue. Add to that any revenue Microsoft plans to make off third-party games on Xbox consoles and through the Microsoft Store on PC, any console revenue it might earn from the Series X / Series S sales, and full game sales and microtransactions for its first-party titles, and you’ve got a healthy Xbox business.

Last edited:

Also fallout 4 alone had $750 million launch day sales

They probably burnt half that money dealing with the sh*tshow named FO76.

Last edited:

It literally cost 50% more than announced price..
Don't think Indian taxes are that much to price at 35000

Fallout 76 used a lot of fallout 4 assets. probably didnt cost them that much to develop 76

Also it has still quite a lot of active userbase buying microtransactions

Not saying its a good game or as profitable as fallout 4 but it clearly still has dedicated fan base waiting for next full fledged rpg experience of fallout

It literally cost 50% more than announced price..
Don't think Indian taxes are that much to price at 35000

Blame the govt. instead of the manufacturer, consoles attract 10% import duty along with 18% GST so the pricing was expected.
It is unfair to expect parity in the prices of electronics here with that of the US, if you look at the prices in say Canada or EU those too are high in comparison when taking taxes into consideration. PS5 titles are priced at 80 euros.

Fallout 76 used a lot of fallout 4 assets. probably didnt cost them that much to develop 76

I wasn't talking about production costs, it's the goodwill and reputation they lost making a mediocre cash grab title that will hurt them in the long run.
Fallout 4 was overhyped pos too, the paid up games media hyped it up in the same year that witcher 3 released, the latter of which was arguably the more memorable game.
Now if MS manages to get Obsidian to do the writing and Id to handle the engine we might have something impressive on our hands but Bethesda on their own are sh*t now.

Blame the govt. instead of the manufacturer, consoles attract 10% import duty along with 18% GST so the pricing was expected.
It is unfair to expect parity in the prices of electronics here with that of the US, if you look at the prices in say Canada or EU those too are high in comparison when taking taxes into consideration. PS5 titles are priced at 80 euros.

Wow 6.9K for a ps5 game. I'm starting to see why microsoft created game pass for, they knew that most people wouldn't be able to afford buying a game anymore lmao.

Playing Bioshock, Fallout 3, Dragon Age 1, Mass Effect Age of Empire was so much fun... Sadly once a studio is sold to big companies they loose creativity and art...

I miss Fallout 3

Companies literally needs to first create a great gaming base here by providing games and hardware at cheap....

Epic missed it arrogantly not providing Fortnite on all android phones.. pubg won by giving games freely to all

I really liked fallout new vegas. Outerworlds did have some of that fallout new vegas charm but apparently it was in development before microsft bought obsidian. looking forward for next obsidian game with microsoft budget

Playing Bioshock, Fallout 3, Dragon Age 1, Mass Effect Age of Empire was so much fun... Sadly once a studio is sold to big companies they loose creativity and art...

I miss Fallout 3

Companies literally needs to first create a great gaming base here by providing games and hardware at cheap....

Epic missed it arrogantly not providing Fortnite on all android phones.. pubg won by giving games freely to all

Not sure why pubg gets so much love and craze!! Tried getting into it a couple of times and its a big shit show. Ppl especially indian youtubers use pubg fps as a baseline these days. Sad very sad!!

Wow 6.9K for a ps5 game. I'm starting to see why microsoft created game pass for, they knew that most people wouldn't be able to afford buying a game anymore lmao.

That price gave me a headache lol .... 3.9k was too much as is and now this. Geez! But eventually I won't mind. We should be aware of the fact that creating a AAA title or even a AA takes a couple of years atleast and 100's of devs who spend day and night, stress out to put forward a game. If a studio does not have money and funds, well forget good games.
Regarding Xbox, they have nothing to lose lol. They are already down and under so they would do anything to get some ppl onboard. Not every AAA comes to game pass plus there are a tons of indies on their. Xbox exclusives are always part of it, which are just Halo, GoW etc. Nothing extra ordinary to be honest.

who will buy PS5 games at this ridiculous price? PS4 games were already too expensive and now this. Almost double or triple the price of PS4 games.Are these PS5 games really worth that much money What is the thing that increasing its cost?

Back