Graphic Cards Please help me choose a Graphics card .

Hello folks,

I have been out of gaming for many years now.

Now I want to get back a bit into it. I want to buy a graphics card to which can work with NFS Rivals to begin with. The computer is not too new, a Pentium with 4 gigs of ram, so I plan to buy a graphics first, and up the ram to 8 or 16 GB. In due time, i plan to upgrade the motherboard and CPU.

I was initially thinking of an entry level GT card GT 1030, but I think I might be able to stretch my budget to around 16K for a GTX card.

What you guys recommend? Any any links to buy them from would be very welcome.

I am hoping to buy it today.

If 16K, then you can go for Zotac GTX 1050Ti.

With Zotac, you can get 3 Yrs usual warranty, along with 2 Yr extra warranty if you register your GPU in the site. Others provide, just the usual warranty afaik.

If 16K, then you can go for Zotac GTX 1050Ti.

With Zotac, you can get 3 Yrs usual warranty, along with 2 Yr extra warranty if you register your GPU in the site. Others provide, just the usual warranty afaik.

Thanks folks. I have gone for for a Zotac GTX 1050Ti OC. Looking for suggestions for a motherboard and CPU now.

Thanks folks. I have gone for for a Zotac GTX 1050Ti OC. Looking for suggestions for a motherboard and CPU now.
Which site your bought it from and price ?

Also, how much is the inflation currently going compared to original price. Seen comment in Amazon that this cards was being sold below 10k three months back.

Which site your bought it from and price ?

Also, how much is the inflation currently going compared to original price. Seen comment in Amazon that this cards was being sold below 10k three months back.
1050ti was 10k-14k when it was released but nowadays due to mining shortage they are being sold for 20-25k.
If you buy locally then prices are still less compared to online.

Back