Graphic Cards Please suggest a graphics card for rupees around 8000..

what happened to GTX 560?? is it discontinued?? was it a fail model??

No the GTX 560 is a good performer but power hungry compared to the AMD HD7850 1GB / nVidia GTX650Ti and your processor being so old it would not have been capable of keeping up with the card.

Anyway how much did the GTX460 set you back by?

Yes, best to keep hw expenses low now. By next year, the new console generation would start and most midrange pcs would have to be fully upgraded anyway in order to stay ahead.

gtx 460 is for 5k!!

Any warranty left on them OR no.

Yes, best to keep hw expenses low now. By next year, the new console generation would start and most midrange pcs would have to be fully upgraded anyway in order to stay ahead.

It is rumoured that both the consoles will release with APU like architecture at their core, I think current generation systems will age very well even after this refresh.

It is rumoured that both the consoles will release with APU like architecture at their core, I think current generation systems will age very well even after this refresh.

Only rumours at the moment right? Sony/MS still have to offer a decent jump to remain relevant, unless they are planning very cheap consoles from the get-go.

Anyway, OP has mentioned he has a c2d 2.6. Wouldn't he have trouble with games like bf3, skyrim even at low-medium?

Only rumours at the moment right? Sony/MS still have to offer a decent jump to remain relevant, unless they are planning very cheap consoles from the get-go.

Anyway, OP has mentioned he has a c2d 2.6. Wouldn't he have trouble with games like bf3, skyrim even at low-medium?

No, maybe in BattleField 3 but I do not see SKYRIM as a bug-bear.

No problem with Battlefield 3 either. Maybe there can be a little problem with Battlefield 3 Multiplayer . In the worst case, OP can upgrade to an Intel Core QM9xxx which works on his lga775

Any warranty left on them OR no.

yup its still has 2 years warranty..

I find it more advantageous to get the gtx650
1. zotac provides 5 years warranty(2 Years Warranty from Supplier with Additional 3 Years after Registering with Zotac)
2. Nvidia cards have better support and far less issues with Games
3. I can get Gtx650 for 7.6K from here ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 Graphic Card

I find 7770 to be more costlier

come on.... You guys gonna confuse me now?.. I am already going made with choices I have to make... ALPHA17 you got something me to say??

eBRo

Best is call up Prime ABGB, confirm the price and depending on same, purchase whichever card falls in your budget and performs decent (GTX650, HD7770 OR GTX650Ti 1GB). Do same for the HD7770 prices in SMC International.

These prices fall apart because of applicable taxes, shipping and OCTROI charges. And that is why I avoid trusting just one source for such cheap pricing. Unless you can go there in person to check up on same. Cheers!

GTX650? @ 7.7K ..... Flip kart price is -> Rs.8186.. I am still thinking about it... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:. primeabgb. selling @ 7675

Back