please suggest a laptop for casual gaming n general use. budget around 40-45k

monty_2009

Disciple
hi guys please suggest a good laptop for regular use and casual gaming with dedicated gfx. also keep in mind of its international warranty as i am shifting to germany for a year. budget is 40-45k

thank you

:):)

I am currently using Sony Vaio VPCEB26FG. Check specs in my signature.
Bought it 2 months ago. Have been playing from then and its good. No issues for me as of now.

@utsav.. ill get into problem with warranty when i am back here after 1 year. i am gonna use it for long time.

@anilreddy.. yea i was opting for dell but they are way too overpriced

@ cedric...thnx for the comments but ur lappy is outta my budget :D ..official onsite price says around 52k :( n my budget is 45k max :'(

theres 1 more lappy ive shortlisted .. The Acer TimelineX 4820TG is pretty good bang for the buck and people have been raving about how much they love it. i5-460m, ATi 5650, $799. Out of stock for now but they were in stock a few days ago so should be again soon. Also they have a "traveler's warranty." International.

^^awesome specs for 46k + free international warranty makes it a very good deal.

BTW you were focusing on offline business na that was your reason for leaving TE but you posted something else on the other forum:

Note: we wont be dealing in old forum any more

we promise to get best deals all in E one by one from now on

Then why post here with your ebay link??

^^^well this is shailesh here

Vijay is handling the offline dealers N/w and corporate sales

I am new to forums ,working on it understanding ,learning

once i am done .we will come back

Back