Budget Above 25K Please suggest a successor to OnePlus 3

mk76

Adept
It's time to replace Oneplus 3 and get a newer one.
  • Better camera and 256GB storage are must to have
  • No Gaming
  • May root for better adblocking. Ti-Backup
How's OP7T pro vis-a-vis OP7 pro ?

What exact budget are you looking at?

Not sure if I follow. Budget for ??
As I mentioned I'm looking for inputs to decide one of 7/7t/pro versions
Post automatically merged:

Get op7t no need for pro , I have pro its so ****ing heavy
Would suggest to wait as price may come to sub 30k

Is it so much noticeable?? Coming from OP3 Its going to be a lot with OP3 at 158gm to either 7t (190gm) to pro(206gm) version. But between 7t and pro its just 16gm .
Having said that, point noted. Will check them in person at a store.

About price, I do not think its going to fall sub 30 anytime soon. Even the 7 is still hovering around 30-32k

Last edited:
Not sure if I follow. Budget for ??
As I mentioned I'm looking for inputs to decide one of 7/7t/pro versions
Post automatically merged:

Is it so much noticeable?? Coming from OP3 Its going to be a lot with OP3 at 158gm to either 7t (190gm) to pro(206gm) version. But between 7t and pro its just 16gm .
Having said that, point noted. Will check them in person at a store.

About price, I do not think its going to fall sub 30 anytime soon. Even the 7 is still hovering around 30-32k
Byt he time it comes under 30k mark the phone will be much outdated and OP9 or 10 will already be out there...

7T...I recently bought 3 phones ( XR for wife, 7T and Note 10 lite for myself) though I returned the 7t ( absence of 3.5mm hp out) it was wicked fast.
Kept the note lite, simply because of the stylus functionalities ( not going to buy anything else anymore, it has made my life much easier) and hp out.
However the 7t is a far better phone (can't say anything about the camera) it's lot more responsive, no lag...scrolling email in it was a different experience altogether for me ( but I didn't use any flagship phone for a long time)

Good choice. 7t pro is ultra smooth. I didn't go for it when it was time to change because of the heft. But if someone is if fine with the weight, the display is simply gorgeous.

At 37k, it is a great deal.

Back