Please Suggest me a Computer Shop Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

waseem46

Disciple
hi my friends.

i am Waseem Yusuf from Bhopal. i am going to open computers shop in first week of April month. the shop has already booked. from monday the interior work will start.. i want you all to suggest me a good name for my shop. it shuld not be so complecated as its opening in Bhopal. :D

i hav one name in my mind "cBay"... :p
if you like this name. u can suggest me Tagline for it also.
or the other names with nice tagline.
MODS: this is my first topic in TE. i dont know where to put this topic. so please move this topic if i posted in wrong place.

nice names... but i want more.. hav to register my shop on monday. so i have only 2 days... please brothers gimme nice names within 2 days. :S
:D

Most of the guys have given good ideas for name.

At this moment I don't have any names to add to it, but just some tips.

1) Select a name for which you can find website domain name as well without adding extra words to it. For example, say you chose the name "Tech Factory", there is already techfactory.com in existence. Then you might have to go for something alternative such as "techfactorybhopal.com" or so. So select something that has nice easy to remember domain name also available. You might not be going for website/online shop right now, but these things matter for future ventures.

2) Keep it short and easy to pronounce. Longer names or tongue twister names can confuse people. It's better to avoid too generic names or similar to brand names.

Will suggest if anything comes to my mind, but right now I'm too jacked in technical work so my creative self is shut-off. :p

Since it is in Bhopal, keep it simple.

A name which wd strike the right note with customers and non customers alike.

My suggestion: 'Computer Palace'

Systems Infratronics

Comp Band

Tech Prix

Techtronics

Compu Tech

Multimedia Gallery

.Com

Computer Sprockrets

Computer Chain

Systems Unlimited

Status