Please suggest on the best electrical switches

tech4pk

Disciple
Hi Friends,

I am looking for best home electrical modular switches, and not able to decide on the best ones.

I have seen some good points for Havells and Legrand, compared to Anchor.

Request you all to pour in your thoughts and also, the best place to buy them at Bangalore (i heard taht we get around 55% discount on the MRP).

Quality point of view they are similar - Anchor/Legrand/Havells. Legrand has some interesting models like the waterproof/splash-proof ones for the doorbells etc.

Yes, you can try for a big discount. Write to the company directly.

Damn a 55%+ margin on these goods.....

+1 for Legrand, though I would say if you are constantly redecorating your place u can take into consideration the high costs and get the cheaper Indian ones of high Quality like Anchor,Wonder which has replaceable plates so u can redecorate according to color.

I would say get Legrand for the tough ones and go for Indian ones for others

I would still like to know how u get a whooping discount.

Get all the items from the wholesale distributor/seller, if your purchase is big. They won't sell you one switch
<

For those scratching their heads on 55%, explore pharmaceutical industry. They get as much as discount as
add a "0" to one you have been scratching head for

I bought 4 MK fan regulators for Rs 265 each. MRP printed is around 550
<
. what if I handed over the job to local electrician. He will happily earn 100% profit + installation charge

Thanks friends for all your inputs. I will go with Legrand and infact, i need big volume only for my 3 stored house.

But, I could not able to track down the distributor in Bangalore? Has any one tried in bangalore? if so, request you to provide me the address details?

Back