Budget 0-20k Please suggest Power Supply Unit (PSU) upto 4k

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

After reading suggestion on this forum, I selected 3 PSU (suggest any ONE from following or any other if you think I miss the Best in Budget)
  1. Cooler Master MWE 550
  2. Corsair VS550 (New)
  3. Antec NE550M

Request, to read my Configuration /USES as below (before suggesting any PSU)

My Existing SeaSonic S12ii 430 Power Supply is 8 yrs old and due to some weird issue with system I think, it's time to change it.

1] My Existing System is as below:-
i5 2400 (3.10 GHZ)
Intel Original DH67BL Motherboard
DDR 3 RAM (4GB x 4 Sticks)
AMD Radeon R7 240 Card for Display
1TB WD Blue Sata HDD
LG DVD R/W
CoolerMaster Cabinet with Front & Back (Big FAN, I think it's 120 mm)- 2 fans
SYSTEM USES: Office/Account/Photoshop/Windows Movie Maker

2] I plan to upgrade system in next 6 Month, which will be as below:-
Ryzen 5 3500/3600
B450 or Next Higher Board
8GB RAM x 2 = 16GB
AMD Radeon R7 240 Card for Display
1TB WD Blue Sata HDD
LG DVD R/W
SYSTEM USES: Office/Accounts/Photoshop/Windows Movie Maker

Thank you

Can you please elaborate on this ?

Hi,

I face following issue, while SeaSonic was in system:-
  1. BlueStack Freezes (if keep it ideal for 15-25 minutes... regularly and in a day I need to restart it 7-8 times)
  2. Some weird (2-3) characters can seen on BlueStack screen (rarely)
  3. System keep restart (3-4 times of may be more) & unable to open Boot Screen, if it keep restart 2-3 times I shut-off UPS and after 2-3 minutes, again, ON UPS and system starts normally
  4. Here on TE suggest me to use MemTest86 & check RAM but unable to keep system ideal in working hrs for long time & thus, I just swap RAM in slot and replace SeaSonic with iball (Rs.900/-) PSU..
  5. and since last 10 days EXCEPT 1st issue OTHER 2 issue didn't occurs and No.1 issue also occurs very rarely...
  6. Also, system keep on everyday 13-15 hrs. Everyday (No Holiday)
so thought that it may be aging PSU.

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
@vyral_143 & other members,

Is disabling paging file (windows 10 with 16GB RAM) can make system restart 3-4 times (system unable to even display boot screen during this 3-4 back to back auto restart)?

My systems other problem didn't strikes in last 10 days (after swapping RAM Sticks & PSU) but Freezing BlueStack APP is still happening.

If the issue is with your PSU, then it should affect almost everything not just Bluestacks...

You are right, I was also thinking same, but than, as soon as I change OLD Seasonic PSU with New iball PSU ALL other issue solved, EXCEPT BlueStack Freezing (and this is only issue I still facing)

Unable to figure out where is the issue? either with BlueStack Software itself, but than, I don't found any complaint online about BlueStack Freezing when kept ideal for 15-20 minutes or more?

Thanks for input

What all are you replacing? I would suggest to change RAM

for testing purpose just replaced PSU only, nothing else.

but than for RAM also same question may arise, why BAD/Faulty RAM affect BluseStack only?

Is there any thing with Graphi card that affect BlueStack?

Also, wish to upgrade to Ryzen wihtin 6 months (as soon as price lower down) and not wise to invest in DDR3 now for Existing system.
Post automatically merged:

Just today, after long time, got the weird characters, please check below image (screen-shot of Bluestaks main window - these characters seen on Bluestack screen only, not on Monitor screen).

If I move BlueStack App Window the character too move along with BlueStack Screen/window.

weired-chracters-bluestacks-06-09-2019.jpg

Last edited:
for testing purpose just replaced PSU only, nothing else.

but than for RAM also same question may arise, why BAD/Faulty RAM affect BluseStack only?

Is there any thing with Graphi card that affect BlueStack?

Also, wish to upgrade to Ryzen wihtin 6 months (as soon as price lower down) and not wise to invest in DDR3 now for Existing system.
Post automatically merged:

Just today, after long time, got the weird characters, please check below image (screen-shot of Bluestaks main window - these characters seen on Bluestack screen only, not on Monitor screen).

If I move BlueStack App Window the character too move along with BlueStack Screen/window.

View attachment 81845
Haven't you tried tinkering around with bluestacks graphics settings?

1. System keep restart (3-4 times of may be more) & unable to open Boot Screen, if it keep restart 2-3 times I shut-off UPS and after 2-3 minutes, again, ON UPS and system starts normally
I am also facing exactly same issues with my system, swapped power supply, ram still no luck, local hardware guy told that the motherboard is the culprit and now I have no choice other than to upgrade my system as new motherboard is pretty expensive and it's not wise to invest in an 8 years old tech. My system is i3 3220/gigabyte b75m d3h/gskill ripjawasX ddr3 1600 4x2 GB.

I am also facing exactly same issues with my system, swapped power supply, ram still no luck, local hardware guy told that the motherboard is the culprit and now I have no choice other than to upgrade my system as new motherboard is pretty expensive and it's not wise to invest in an 8 years old tech. My system is i3 3220/gigabyte b75m d3h/gskill ripjawasX ddr3 1600 4x2 GB.

Hi,

Did you use (swap) NEW Power Supply?

My system restart problem didn't strikes, since I change my old PSU with NEW iball PSU.

Back