[PN] Amazon India entry with Junglee.com

whatever it is i just want COD
<
...thats the reason i go for flipkart..
<

Ebay model won't help Amazon (as ebay would enjoy the early adopter role). Service-and-quality-wise, FK with their own warehouse and delivery services would still rule the Indian shores.

i saw the corsiar h100 cooler and gpu card and some stuff which are cheaper from amazon as same dollar price rate compare rupess, let me try order from amazon via usa if working for avoid custom duty

gonna wait a while to see how this somewhat twisty model of retail works out... till then flipkart suits most needs.. but i do confess that flipkarts prices are not really competitive anymore.

example: A simple black ink cartridge for the cheap HP deskjet printer i have is in excess of 1k on flipkart. A local HP reseller here (original store at Dadar) is quoting around 825/- for it! lol

Really great pricing. For ex. LG HX301G projector is being priced somewhere around 75K everywhere (75K on eBay). On junglee.com, its just 30K. Someone please confirm that there won't be any customs duty to be paid later
<

The only good thing about the competition might be that it will help keep prices low (I hope). Flipkart with the acquisition of LetsBuy is like the sole large player that matters. Yes their prices are going up very fast where soon it might not be useful. However they are still good on books.

The only good thing about the competition might be that it will help keep prices low (I hope). Flipkart with the acquisition of LetsBuy is like the sole large player that matters. Yes their prices are going up very fast where soon it might not be useful. However they are still good on books.

Back