[PN] Galaxy S III Shown On Video | Lava To Launch 2 More Intel Based Phones | More Tech News

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Samsung Galaxy S III Test Unit Shown On Video

galaxyv.jpg

The Galaxy S III was shot in a video by guys from Tinhte.vn which reveals the hardware specs of the phone . The design is not the final one as this is a test unit , with the hardware packed in a case to let carriers test it , and prevent the actual design from leaks .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei61wWOr4w&feature=player_embedded

The video reveals several key specs , it runs a Samsung- made quad core processor clocked at 1.4GHz , Mali 400MP GPU and 4.6 inch screen with 720p resolution at 320 ppi pixel density .

The camera is a 8MP unit and not 12MP as rumors suggested , this could still be software limitation , even if not but final device may still have 12MP . On the back there is microSD slot to expand the 16GB built-in storage and next to it there is SIM card slot . The battery is 2050mAh and the phone will have NFC as well .

Source

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Samsung could announce S-Cloud Service on May 3

scloud.jpg

Samsung could release its own cloud service , called S-Cloud along with the Galaxy S III on May 3 . It will be similar to Apple's iCloud but will offer much more , according to the report .

It wont have any limitations on the type of content you can upload . It will als have access to content like TV shows , movies , music with free as well as paid content .

Storage is rumored to be more than 5GB , with Microsoft handling the server side of operations .

Source

____________________________________________________________________________________________

TRAI Makes Per Second Billing Mandatory

TRAI has made it mandatory that companies have per second billing plan for its customers . The regulator said all operators must have at least one tariff plan that provides per second billing, while adding that telcos could offer up to 25 different tariff plans in total to their customers.

Source

Lava To Launch Two More Intel Based Smartphones

intellavaxolothumb.jpg

India based mobile manufacturer , Lava International will be launching two more smartphones packing Intel Atom processors by this year end . Lava recently launched first smartphone with Intel's Atom processor , Lava Xolo 900 for Rs. 22000 .

"Lava will be launching two more handset based on Intel chipset under Xolo series by the end of this year," said Vishal Sehgal, co-founder and director of Lava International to The Mobile Indian.

Sunil Raina, business head - Xolo, Lava International said, "Our first offing in the Xolo series is Xolo 900 and in the coming months we will adding one entry level Android phone that will be around Rs 10,000 and a mid-range smartphone that will be in price range of Rs 15,000."

Source

HTC : No plans for Phones with QWERTY keyboards

htcnomoreqwertykeyboard.jpg

HTC has decided not to go for phones with QWERTY keyboards . HTC design team spoke to pocket-lint at Frequencies event in Seattle that they will be moving away from phones with physical keyboards and focus very much on touchscreen devices .

Source

Click here to view the article

There was a leaked listing of the SGS on German Amazon website.

Also I think you got the resolution wrong. Typo.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

I mean pixel density; it's 320ppi

So should it be called Galaxy s2 plus? Doesn't look like a major upgrade over s2. I was hoping for quad core and Iron Man movie influenced tech.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sarath_' timestamp='1335057984 said:
There was a leaked listing of the SGS on German Amazon website.

Also I think you got the resolution wrong. Typo.

I mean pixel density; it's 320ppi

thanks for pointing out .. corrected .. also video disappeared . added that now
<

Hi Friends..!!

I came across this new application for Android / Blackberry mobiles.

Application : Mintm

Download Link : www.mintmapp.com/app

Supports :Android Mobiles and Blackberry

This is an innovative application which gives free gifts just for making window-shopping. And it also has some more best features to earn points (mints) . These points can be finally converted into free gifts.

This application has reached around 2 million users in 3 months. Hope this information about mintm will be useful. :)

Back