[PN] Indian Pricing for HTC One Series Revealed | Sony Xperia S Coming April 10 | Intel Ivy Bridge C

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Indian Pricing For HTC One Series Leaked Before Launch
htconeseries01.jpg

HTC is about to roll its One series smartphones to Indian markets , the pricing of these handsets when they launch is now unveiled .
According the Phonemantra , The flagship smartphone , One X is priced at Rs. 35000 , while HTC One V will be priced at Rs . 17000 .
There is no word on the pricing of HTC One S yet. The handsets will be available from 2nd April .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sony Xperia S Launching in India On April 10

sonyericssonxperias01.jpg

Sony Mobile Communications will be launching its first self-branded Android Smartphone Xperia S in India on April 10 .
The official pricing is not known yet , but can be expected around Rs 30000 .

The phone packs following specs :-
4.3-inch touchscreen with HD (1280×720) resolution
-1.5GHz dual-core processor
-12-megapixel camera with FullHD video recording
-1.3-megapixel front camera with HD video recording
-16GB/32GB internal memory; no microSD slot
-Google Android v2.3 Gingerbread (Upgradable to v4.0)
-3G, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, microUSB, HDMI
-PlayStation Certified

Source

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ivy Bridge Launch Schedule confirmed , Launching 29th April

Intel Ivy Bridge processors , which was delayed twice has now been confirmed . The date for desktop CPUs is set on April 29th .
Intel will announce Z77, Z75, H77 and B75 chipsets on April 8th .
Intel will announce Ivy Bridge CPUs in 4th week of April which only includes quad core models : mobile Core i7 and Core i7 Extreme families, desktop Core i7, Core i5-3570K, i5-3570T, i5-3550, i5-3550S, i5-3450 and i5-3450S . The chips will go on sale on April 29 and reviews and benchmarks will be published on same day . The Processors and pricing is given below :-

ivy1a.jpg

Rest of the line-up of Core i5 and dual core Core i5 mobile will arrive on June 3 . The list of processors , details and their pricing is given below -
iv2of.jpg

Source

Apple Claims new iPad's Charging " Big " Is Actually A Feature

ipadcharging.jpg

People were complaining that the new iPad has charging bug , which makes the device report fully charged even when it isn't .
Apple has responded that its done on purpose and actually a feature . Speaking to All Things D, Apple VP Michael Tchao explains:

"That circuitry is designed so you can keep your device plugged in as long as you would like. It's a great feature that's always been in iOS."

Source

Click here to view the article

Back