[PN] Intel Cuts Ivy Bridge CPU Pricing | Samsung Confirms WP8 For October | Asus Transformer Pad 300

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Intel Cuts Ivy Bridge CPU Pricing Ahead of Launch

ivycut.jpg

Intel has decided to cut the Ivy Bridge processors pricing before the launch , cutting the prices on i5 and i7 Ivy Bridge chips by small margin .

The cost of Core i7 3770K , was expected to be in line with core i7 2700K's price of $332 , but now it will be $19 cheaper at $313 , Same goes for i7 3770 , which will be priced $16 cheaper at $278 compared to the expected price of $294 . The i5 3570K will cost $212 , making it $13 cheaper than expected price of $225 . The other lower end i5 chips will receive minor price cuts as well , roughly around $10-11 .

Source

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HTC Golf Appears In Leaked Press Shot

golfqo.jpg

HTC's new entry level smartphone codenamed Golf has made an appearance in a leaked image posted by PocketNow.

The device will run Android ICS with Sense 4.0 and has 3.5 inch display with 480x320 resolution powered by a single core processor , it has 5Megapixel camera , 512MB of RAM with 4GB of internal storage , Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-fi. It should also include a front camera, which is usually absent in phones at this price point .

Source

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Transformer Pad 300 Coming for $399 On April 22nd

transformerpad.jpg

Asus Transformer Pad 300 will be launching on April 22 along with the Galaxy Tab 2 . The Transformer 300 will sport a quad-core Tegra 3 processor with 1GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.

It will run Android 4.0 ICS , and will have 10.1 inch display , other features include 4G , Wi-Fi , front and rear cameras , and 10 hours of battery life that extends to 15 hours with the additional battery in the optional keyboard dock .

The Transformer Pad 300 will retail for a price for $399.

Zotac launches ZBox nano XS AD11 Plus Mini-pc

zboxnanoxsad11p2jpg.jpg
zboxnanoxsad11p1.jpg

Zotac has launched ZBox Nano XS AD11 plus , which packs AMD E-450 1.6GHz dual-core APU , 2GB DDR3 memory , Radeon HD6320 with HDMI output , 64GB mSATA SSD , 2 USB 3.0 ports ,Ethernet port , and Windows 7 in an ultra small form factor which the company claims to be 'extra small and pocketable' , it measures just 106mm wide and 37 mm tall. The mini-pc will cost $359 , but in India its priced at Rs .25,400 .

Source

Samsung Confirms Windows Phone 8 for October

wp8vp.jpg

Samsung was rumored to be preparing 3 new Windows Phone handsets for this year , out of which two were expected to be running Windows Phone 8 .

Now , Samsung has responded , confirming that company is planning to launch at least one Windows Phone 8 handset as soon as October .

Samsung Taiwan said that they will skip launching Windows Phone 7.5 devices and instead introduce WP8 handsets in October . However , details on the new handsets have not been revealed yet .

Source

Click here to view the article

Back