Poco F1 smartphone officially launched! (With SD845, 6GB/64GB starting 21k)

Hi all,
I exchanged my OP3T mobile for Pocofone F1 last time in flipkart sale. I use it for calls, Whatsapp, Movies, Camera. NO Games. Only thing i am not happy is camera. (Till i check OP6). When i zoom in computer, the picture detail distracts. Look good in mobile screen. Some low light pictures are like painted. Mean time got OP6 from a friend. He is ready to sell it.
After checking the OP6 camera , i didn't find any big difference between the two in daylight. Some picture from pocofone looks good than OP6. Am i doing any thing wrong? I am an average user.
Now confused which mobile to keep. Poco gives very good SOT.
Any pointer how to click good photos.

Hi all,
I exchanged my OP3T mobile for Pocofone F1 last time in flipkart sale. I use it for calls, Whatsapp, Movies, Camera. NO Games. Only thing i am not happy is camera. (Till i check OP6). When i zoom in computer, the picture detail distracts. Look good in mobile screen. Some low light pictures are like painted. Mean time got OP6 from a friend. He is ready to sell it.
After checking the OP6 camera , i didn't find any big difference between the two in daylight. Some picture from pocofone looks good than OP6. Am i doing any thing wrong? I am an average user.
Download GCAM and install immediately.
Quite good results

Post photos you think are not ok.

I'd guess the poco lacks optical image stabilization thus rendering slightly inferior photos compared to its sd845 counterparts .
No amount of software image stabilization can beat the real deal .

I'd guess the poco lacks optical image stabilization thus rendering slightly inferior photos compared to its sd845 counterparts .
No amount of software image stabilization can beat the real deal .
Have never heard of software image stabilisation for stills. What pixel does is take a few with slightly faster shutter speeds and higher iso, averages to clean up and get a cleaner than stock photo

With video it crops and stabilises sometimes better than ois with no jello effect. Software stabilisation is primarily with video

Have never heard of software image stabilisation for stills. What pixel does is take a few with slightly faster shutter speeds and higher iso, averages to clean up and get a cleaner than stock photo

With video it crops and stabilises sometimes better than ois with no jello effect. Software stabilisation is primarily with video
I think he was talking about how night shot measures hand shake thru phone gyroscope and decides whether to open shutter for long time and get blurry photos or take few small high speed shutters like you said.

I'm using my Poco with LineageOS 16. Very happy with how the phone is doing, I was super pissed off with MIUI coming from AOSP ROMs from my other phones. Happy with the battery life and Gcam, especially night sight.

Could you block ads on video player app. I had revoked all but couldn't stop
Oh buy xplayer, it is cheap. Way better than MX Player. I tried playing a 10 GB file with MX. It stuttered, Xplayer was butter smooth, I will recommend it. Supports background play too. Check it out. Best rated player on Android.

Back