Poco F1 smartphone officially launched! (With SD845, 6GB/64GB starting 21k)

No count, Just badge in Poco Launcher.

Have been using it for the past 3 days. Good phone for the price. Everything just flies and compatible with most of the apps
One issue is the notch, if you keep it hidden, the curve at the top (after hiding the notch) and the bottom one are not
Hope they fix in future update.

I think pocof1 is selling on the hype of SD845 but it's missing many other things. Pubg playing crowd is going crazy
You forgot the battery man. I don't know how long it last in the real world but but 4000mah is no joke. If there is an improvement of this phone like better build quality and stock Android and other essentials like dedicated dual-SIM etc at 25k I'll happily buy it!

http://www.bgr.in/news/xiaomi-poco-...ith-improvements-and-better-system-stability/

new update is dubbed as MIUI v9.6.18 and is 335MB in size. Users might have already started getting a notification for it. One of the biggest additions is being made to the camera app ...Besides that, the update also optimizes the performance of the dual microphones ... It also fixes the issue where multiple apps were failing to launch properly .... Lastly, an app called Mi Roaming seems to have been deleted.

Issues reported by Poco F1 Certified Buyers at Flipkart

1) Bad Audio Output
2) Drop it, you break it
3) Plenty software bugs
4) No HD support in Netflix and other similar services
5) OK Camera
6) Cheap Looks

Product Link : https://t.co/bKHlpoqWdj

yup. guy named techshan is the only one who gave an honest review of the phone. rest all c4etech,ranjit guruji etc gave biased reviews imo

Issues reported by Poco F1 Certified Buyers at Flipkart

1) Bad Audio Output
2) Drop it, you break it
3) Plenty software bugs
4) No HD support in Netflix and other similar services
5) OK Camera
6) Cheap Looks

Product Link : https://t.co/bKHlpoqWdj

Disagree with a few of these

1) Bad Audio Output - change in settings. All are good
2) Drop it, you break it - can't test. Planning to get Spigen when released
3) Plenty software bugs - expected. Will be fine soon
4) No HD support in Netflix and other similar services - true
5) OK Camera - disagree. Good pics during my recent tour
6) Cheap Looks - good case will solve this. What else to expect at this price range

Disagree with a few of these

1) Bad Audio Output - change in settings. All are good
3) Plenty software bugs - expected. Will be fine soon
4) No HD support in Netflix and other similar services - true
5) OK Camera - disagree. Good pics during my recent tour
6) Cheap Looks - good case will solve this. What else to expect at this price range

+1

Software bugs and camera are expected. You need to see what you are paying and so what you will get. Not a big deal IMO.

As for the HD support, AFAIK, no Xiaomi device has L1 certification, hence I doubt we may get it.

Drop it and break it - I would like to see someone checking up on this.

So POCO F1 is a flop phone compared to MI previous devices, Local market/olx price 20000 for the 64GB version and 23000 FOR 128GB.

Ordered F1 and received a scratched device replaced for a new one from Fk 5 [emoji93] [emoji93] [emoji93] [emoji93] [emoji93] to them, So by the time the replacement arrived used the old one for couple of hours and I personally did not liked the 0hine at all, Its 1980 ambassador with a farraris engine in it. So tried to sell it loxally to friends and 2 of them said they bought of 1k less from olx wow why the sellers they bought it from told them no one is ready to buy it so they are trying to clear their stocks. DAM F1 RIP.

So POCO F1 is a flop phone compared to MI previous devices, Local market/olx price 20000 for the 64GB version and 23000 FOR 128GB.

Ordered F1 and received a scratched device replaced for a new one from Fk 5 [emoji93] [emoji93] [emoji93] [emoji93] [emoji93] to them, So by the time the replacement arrived used the old one for couple of hours and I personally did not liked the 0hine at all, Its 1980 ambassador with a farraris engine in it. So tried to sell it loxally to friends and 2 of them said they bought of 1k less from olx wow why the sellers they bought it from told them no one is ready to buy it so they are trying to clear their stocks. DAM F1 RIP.
They can't make everyone happy. Afaik, developer community is very active, which only means it can last a while

Have been using for 2 weeks, already rooted and on miui 10. Very smooth and no major issues so far. Very happy with it

As for the discount, there was HDFC 1K discount first day.

Last edited by a moderator:

So far happy with Phone, already feeling the improvement in touch, camera (portrait mode is too good). With Nove launcher all got rid of miui too! Moved from one plus 3 and totally satisfied.

Olx is full of opportunistic people. Its the same people who still sell the flash sale products at premium rates - checked last time for Mi 4 TV. They were time they literally asked to bid prices as was the short supply over demand. The first two sales went smooth and people actually wanted to buy got it mostly, this was unlike the previous flash sales. So people hoping to buy and later expecting premium with the phone couldn`t get buyers for sure! What options that leave them with? Reduce price by 1k!!

They can't make everyone happy. Afaik, developer community is very active, which only means it can last a while

Have been using for 2 weeks, already rooted and on miui 10. Very smooth and no major issues so far. Very happy with it

Exactly I did not liked it does not mean its a bad phone, Buyer gets what he pays for it.

So far happy with Phone, already feeling the improvement in touch, camera (portrait mode is too good). With Nove launcher all got rid of miui too! Moved from one plus 3 and totally satisfied.

Olx is full of opportunistic people. Its the same people who still sell the flash sale products at premium rates - checked last time for Mi 4 TV. They were time they literally asked to bid prices as was the short supply over demand. The first two sales went smooth and people actually wanted to buy got it mostly, this was unlike the previous flash sales. So people hoping to buy and later expecting premium with the phone couldn`t get buyers for sure! What options that leave them with? Reduce price by 1k!!

Premium Yes, With the previous devices like Redmi note 4, A1 and other they were selling for like 2k premium but with F1 resellers are struggling to sell it at the original price leave premium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spigen does not have good grip

I'd recommend ringke fusion if ever it appears for the F1

http://www.ringke.com/site/item.php?id=3&item=475

Drop safe to four feet, good grip. I don't think this phone looks bad[DOUBLEPOST=1536591106][/DOUBLEPOST]
F1 resellers are struggling to sell it at the original price leave premium.
I don't know what that means but the original seller cleared stock quickly and is doing another round on Sept 12

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/po...ART&otracker=product_breadCrumbs_POCO+Mobiles

All sold out currently does not suggest its a flop by any stretch of the imagination

Last edited:
Exactly I did not liked it does not mean its a bad phone, Buyer gets what he pays for it.

Lol, I really pity for people like u who have 7 sense and can and find out about others without knowing them. :Faceplm:

Premium Yes, With the previous devices like Redmi note 4, A1 and other they were selling for like 2k premium but with F1 resellers are struggling to sell it at the original price leave premium.

Save the pity for yourself. Those of us who are planning to buy the F1 know very well what we are getting and why.

During the launch of Mi3 also people were trying to spook others to buy Samsung and other expensive devices and we all know how that went. I still have the Mi3 and it's still working well.

When the initial OP phones came out, ditto.

Back