Poco F1 smartphone officially launched! (With SD845, 6GB/64GB starting 21k)

depends. is your S7 lagging yet?

No its not lagging as such but I'm starting to feel the need for more internal memory.. Also I have a buyback claim for it on flipkart..
So effectively the Poco is gonna cost me 9.1k and today there is a SBI card no cost EMI on it which makes it 1k per month
Its going to be hard to resist this deal though..

Today flash sale. .the Poco F1 base model was sold out within 5-10 seconds of the sale opening.

The other variants (24k) were available for longer though

No its not lagging as such but I'm starting to feel the need for more internal memory.. Also I have a buyback claim for it on flipkart..
So effectively the Poco is gonna cost me 9.1k and today there is a SBI card no cost EMI on it which makes it 1k per month
Its going to be hard to resist this deal though..

It is your take. S7 may have a better camera and display I guess. Would suggest you to try POCO once (from your friend or anyone) before making the decision. Also, seems they have a lot of units and almost everyone is assured to acquire one during flash sales

Today flash sale. .the Poco F1 base model was sold out within 5-10 seconds of the sale opening.

For me it was showing sold out even before the clock had stuck 12:00

It is your take. S7 may have a better camera and display I guess. Would suggest you to try POCO once (from your friend or anyone) before making the decision. Also, seems they have a lot of units and almost everyone is assured to acquire one during flash sales

Yes a hands on will actually help a lot..

The 128GB unit does not look like its worth the extra 3k compared to the 64GB variant.. Only difference is the storage space
Considering how long the 128GB units were available, I feel no one bought them and finally flipkart decided to take it out of sale by themselves..

^^ Its the price of Poco that adds more value to it than its features. Quite high % of people prefer more cheaper options than going for higher storage device. Being hybrid slot many are single users plus people already having memory cards will prefer the 64gb variant anyway.

Phone sale will always be higher for 64gb variant IMO.

That might explain why i'm seeing sold out right now. Wonder when the next sale will be

I am just waiting for the red version as is @pratzgh1.

As for the 64 vs 128 vs 256 it seems that the higher versions could end up subsidising the cheaper ones.

Also, maybe as someone pointed out, with SBI no cost EMI - the phones might have sold out faster on FK.

128GB (Rs.24k) will be on open sale tonight.

Not sure today only or is it open sale tonight onwards.
128GB 00:01 hrs; Stay Tuned!

POCO F1 (Armoured Edition, Graphite Black, Steel Blue, 256 GB) (8 GB RAM) :
POCO F1 (Graphite Black, Steel Blue, 64 GB) (6 GB RAM)
Next Sale on 19th September at 12 noon; Stay Tuned!

yes, 128gb still available maybe not much in demand, maybe after sometime even 64gb will also be in open sale,

Doubtful. The main issue is that they are asking for 3K extra for just an additional 64GB of space considering that 64GB of memory is around 1.5K plus 2GB of RAM for 1K (generic prices). Hence, would have been justified to some extent if they had thrown in that additional 2GB of RAM.

The 64 hits a sweet spot and really kicks ass.

The main issue is that they are asking for 3K extra for just an additional 64GB of space considering that 64GB of memory is around 1.5K plus 2GB of RAM for 1K (generic prices). Hence, would have been justified to some extent if they had thrown in that additional 2GB of RAM.

Reading this and i have to laugh. Offering 64GB more main storage for only 3k more isn't enough there should also be an extra 2GB of RAM. Seriously ?

Where do you get your prices from ?

Doubling memory used to be 10K more and it didn't entail an increase in RAM

poco memory.JPG

lpddr4x ram is the latest gen RAM out right now. Its energy efficient and its fast.

Is emmc 5.1 so cheap ?

Back