Poco F1 smartphone officially launched! (With SD845, 6GB/64GB starting 21k)

That test is so much bullshit, dont even get me started.

How did the Razer beat the OnePlus 6T?
How does the V40 beat the Pixel 2?
HOW. THE. F#*KING HELL. does the Blackberry beat the iPhone XS?

How does the Hydrogen phone, which is universally accepted to be absolute garbage, make the semi-finals?
That bracket he drew is absolute shit.

Its based on voting results across social media. There were millions of votes.
He explains how the results were possible towards the end..
I too was surprised when I saw Blackberry beating the iphone :D

Also brackets don't matter when you are deciding just one winner. If there was a ranking to be drawn then yes brackets would have mattered..

That test is so much bullshit, dont even get me started.

How did the Razer beat the OnePlus 6T?
How does the V40 beat the Pixel 2?
HOW. THE. F#*KING HELL. does the Blackberry beat the iPhone XS?

How does the Hydrogen phone, which is universally accepted to be absolute garbage, make the semi-finals?
That bracket he drew is absolute shit.
he literally explains in the video. the pics are selected by people on social media aka twitter instagram, which heavily compresses the images. so people seem to pick images which are brighter than the rest. theres no way blackberry can beat iphone. people don't upload without editing anyways. if you upload same pic with both iphone and blackberry after editing, people would definitely pick iphone/pixel

he literally explains in the video. the pics are selected by people on social media aka twitter instagram, which heavily compresses the images. so people seem to pick images which are brighter than the rest. theres no way blackberry can beat iphone. people don't upload without editing anyways. if you upload same pic with both iphone and blackberry after editing, people would definitely pick iphone/pixel

So its a flawed test, aimed at getting more likes on your social media.

So its a flawed test, aimed at getting more likes on your social media.
He literally says that in the video too. did you watch the full video? The reasoning for his "test" is people take photos for sharing on social media anyways so which phone would best with unedited pics uploaded directly to social media platforms which compresses the images anyways

Then why hold the poll on Twitter and Instagram?
Where do you want the pool to be held?
TE? :D

You got to places where the public are for pools not to Flikr where nobody will see it.

And 90% of people share photos on Twitter, Whatsapp or Facebook.[DOUBLEPOST=1543989864][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know, right.

Holding a "test" the basis of which is a poll, is like holding a popularity contest.

Where did you find the word BEST?
I guess Reading is hard for you.

Then why hold the poll on Twitter and Instagram?

That was a blind smartphone camera test for the average consumer/user. Just selecting which image looks better compared to an other.
Most of the avg users use their smartphone camera's for taking pics and put them on social media, that's the reason he chose Twitter n Instagram.
Also its not like the image compression techniques used by social media platform would bias the uploaded pic based on which camera it has been shot on..

For detailed tests n comparison there is always dxomark. But then how many average consumers actually know about dxomark.

In other news.. 960fps slow mo and super low light photography - https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-poco-f1-miui-10-beta-960fps/

P.S. I do not own the poco f1. Not a fan boy either. I'm just amazed at how much value the phone gives at that price point. It definitely deserves the "Flagship killer" title.

The bold bit is all that happened here. Things would have got even more interesting had he included older phones that saturate more than the latest crop.

I'm not surprised the pocophone got through the first round, the sample photos i posted earlier by a user, in full resolution instead of instagram nonsense showed it had a decent camera. No OIS though but otherwise usable

The bold bit is all that happened here. Things would have got even more interesting had he included older phones that saturate more than the latest crop.

I'm not surprised the pocophone got through the first round, the sample photos i posted earlier by a user, in full resolution instead of instagram nonsense showed it had a decent camera. No OIS though but otherwise usable

So, you agree its a shit test?

Back