Poco F1 smartphone officially launched! (With SD845, 6GB/64GB starting 21k)

I'm using my Poco with LineageOS 16. Very happy with how the phone is doing, I was super pissed off with MIUI coming from AOSP ROMs from my other phones. Happy with the battery life and Gcam, especially night sight.
can to provide link please since i would love to root my poco

Poco is definitely VFM and competes with other flagship phones..

Couple of queries..

Is LineageOS officially available for poco ?
May be am not clear about this official/unofficial builds, but I could only see unofficial in xda-developers..

Will bootloader unlock / custom rom flash void warranty ?

And few reviews in flipkart says about touch screen glitch and screen bleeding.. Any more info/experience ?

Poco is definitely VFM and competes with other flagship phones..

Couple of queries..

Is LineageOS officially available for poco ?
May be am not clear about this official/unofficial builds, but I could only see unofficial in xda-developers..

Will bootloader unlock / custom rom flash void warranty ?

And few reviews in flipkart says about touch screen glitch and screen bleeding.. Any more info/experience ?
Lineage os official or not, doesn't matter. Even now there is oxygen is port also available

Unlocking the bootloader won't void warranty

Yes, screen bleeding present, but not that much. Touch issue is no longer present

Official just means that there is a maintainer for the device vs community support. I would not read much into it, plus I am going to flash PE.

Thanks for info..
I feel like day by day devices are getting locked down.. without proper source release and bootloader unlock procedures..
gone are the old days of booloader unlock with just 'fastboot oem unlock'..
Now we need to register, request, wait for unlock code/use desktop app for unlock..

Thanks for info..
I feel like day by day devices are getting locked down.. without proper source release and bootloader unlock procedures..
gone are the old days of booloader unlock with just 'fastboot oem unlock'..
Now we need to register, request, wait for unlock code/use desktop app for unlock..
It's still the same, That command use to work on Nexus devices where u don't need the permission now it works with Oneplus phones no permission required.

With MI it was always like that leaving the 1S if I remember correctly.

It's still the same, That command use to work on Nexus devices where u don't need the permission now it works with Oneplus phones no permission required.

With MI it was always like that leaving the 1S if I remember correctly.
I remember xiaomi started this nonsense from Note 3 release. Official reason was that chinese resellers were selling xiaomi phones by install malware laced roms before shipping to Europe/USA so they wanted to stop that so they introduced this online verification to unlock bootloader.

But its buggy as hell. Some people didnt get access to their bootloader for months

Back